• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dream Name Game

How many other towns share the same name?

• 21-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-40

• 41-50

• 61-70

• 81-90

• 91-100

• 100+

• Total voters

SaviorSword

Protoss Dark Templar
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Greetin's and welcome. I want to play a game...

And don't worry, no one will be hurt.

It's a simple game really, just follow these steps.

1. Go to the Dream Suite.
2. Ask for to search for a dream via town name.
3. Input the name of yar town.
4. Count up how many other different towns that share the same name with yar own town. (Note mulitple systems with the same cartridge can input multiple dreams into the database.)
5. Post how many other towns that share the same name here!

For me, there's only 3 other "Aiur"'s in the dream database. I guess that... kinda... makes my town special...? :(

Last edited:
There's 16 other towns with my main town's name, Daybreak, and only 4 others with my alt town's name, Tealeaf. Kind of surprised me. I thought Tealeaf would be way more common than Daybreak. o:

Zero, there are no dream towns called Florasy. Not even my own, since I haven't uploaded it yet.

there's 15 dreams of starview, but two of them are me bc my dream address updated, and another one is me because i'm on my second town right now. my second town, skyfall (which doesnt have a dream yet, it looks like crap bc there's plot resetting paths everywhere lol), has 24 dreams with the same name. i wish my town names were a little more original, but i really like both of them, they're both nice sounding names :)

Zero, there are no dream towns called Florasy. Not even my own, since I haven't uploaded it yet.
I guess it's cool to know that yar town's unique even at the name! Curious, where did that name come from?

A nice bonus of havin' a one-of-a-kind name is that name is just enough to search for the dream instead of usin' that nasty hexadecimal address.
Too bad I'm only semi-unique. :(

Last edited:
There is only one Newmist

There's 7 other Vista towns.

About 21 other Moonview towns

Chocolat is very common

And Flora seem to be a common town name too.

Last edited:
there are nine other towns by the name of Turtle making ten counting mine.

strangely enough, the name Turtle (in my case) was inspired by an amazingly vivid dream i had, so hey, dreams! perhaps i should make a room modeled after that dream...

No other town is named Blooming...

yet!

Hopefully it stays that way. I don't have a DA yet myself.

I'm playing my Gables town right now. There wasn't any with that name. Kind of disappointing. I wanted to visit another Gables and talk to all the villagers, so they would mention me to their mayor.

15 towns with the name Sunny. It must be that low because of the update deleting old dream addresses.

Bunifrey - Zero, since my hubby made up the name for me.
Gilead - Twelve, but ya know, The Dark Tower, so that's hardly surprising.
Oeilvert - One besides mine. But yay, FFIX love!
Nibel - Two. Again, yay! Ori and the Blind Forest deserves it.

I honestly thought there'd be more Tinytree towns (it sounds like a generic name to me, but I thought it was cute anyways). However, when I checked there's only one other Tinytree in the dream database!

There are quite a few Virginias. Honestly I don't even know why I named my town that, I'm European and I've never even been to Virginia. However I've had this town since launch and it's not going anywhere. ^^

Back