• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fictional characters you can relate to

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
What are some fictional characters you can relate to?

Personally, I relate to Norman Bates (that's why I'm obsessed with him). I have bad mental issues, just like him. I have an undying love for someone that rages like a bush fire (just like him with his mother). I also have next to no real life friends and am almost always alone, just like him.
Also, in the 1959 book Psycho, he's a bookworm ... and I'm a bookworm. lol.

Larry David (the fictional one), sadly.

9KebIij.gif

Can't really decide. All my favourite fictional characters tend to be people I aspire to be, rather than actually be.

It's super lame, but the fictional character I could relate to most so far is Max from Life is Strange.

Clorica from Rune Factory 4, mainly since she's always tired. -o- And she's just a smol little cute blob~ -v-

image.jpg

I'm pretty much an Asian version of Liz Lemon.

and i'm basically jenna maroney <3

ok didn't bother reading op, ur obsessed with a guy who murdered his mum then kept her corpse in his living room, i hope u dont take too much inspo from him..

Last edited:
Josuke Higashikata, Giorno Giovanna, and Choromatsu Matsuno. I can relate it on a personal level.

niizuma eiji from bakuman tbh. not in the genius mangaka way but in the autistic way . also yukine from noragami hh

I relate a lot to both Vriska Serket and Osomatsu Matsuno.

i totally relate to Yossarian from "Catch-22" (even tho i am not Assyrian)...

i also relate to Donald Trump, the fictional television character, in that i wish i could fire everyone...

Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe or Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.

Back