• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling with cards?

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find it in the first few pages, but I was wondering do you still have to cycle if you have the amiibos for a villager?

I don't mean the special ones but just the normal villager amiibo cards. Like say I had a normal move-in Roscoe in my town three villagers ago, could I potentially move him back in with the amiibo card? or would I still have to cycle through 13 more villagers before getting him back?

I want to know so I can TT my Halloween town to present day and move back in the villagers I lose in the process. And also I totally want Roscoe back in that town and maybe to keep Coco and Kiki cause they both plotted in awful places.

Amiibo cards bypass the 16 villager cycle :)

YASS! Finally I'll be able to have my angry horse again! I was so sad when he moved out. And now with the ability to set plots with the path thing I'll be able to have my perfect line-up! Time to start up that town again! WOO!

yeah it's great! i was finally able to get all my dream villagers! it would have been impossible to do without the amiibo cards

Back