• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dumb emporuim upgrade question

OliviaTheCreep

Jutti Meri Oye Hoi Hoi
Bells
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
I bought like 20 8k items off the catalog and just was wondering if they count towards the upgrade?

To the Emporium...not really. You have to spend a certain amount for Gracie to start appearing in your town, but the only way of getting it is through Gracie.

To the Emporium...not really. You have to spend a certain amount for Gracie to start appearing in your town, but the only way of getting it is through Gracie.

Her long necked ass just showed up so now I'm certain buying off the catalogue counts :D

Yes, buying off the catalogue counts (to 100,000 for Emporium) but getting through and passing Gracie's fashion check, like MayorofMagix said, is the most important of all. Oh, and T.I.Y. should be there for at least, 30 days.

obviously you already know now, but it does count.. I bought my friend a crown and the next day gracie showed up lol

Back