Favourite & Least Favourite Seasons

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
What are you favourite and least favourite seasons in the game?
My least favourite would be autumn/fall. Idk, it just seems so uneventful and boring. The town looks dead a lot of the time thanks to the orange-y grass and trees.
My favourite would be summer. Although I'm not a fan of summer IRL, I really like it ingame. Tbh, it's just fun, I guess. The hunting for the tarantula and scorpion is always fun, and there's a bunch of bugs to catch. It's just really cool, I love it.

Last edited:
my favourite is definitely spring because thats when every path fits in with the grass and the easter events and holidays are so fun! i also love the cherry blossom season because the petals gliding through the grass is so pretty.

my least favourite probably has to be autumn because the grass and trees have an ugly colour, but hey ive seen lots of dream towns where they make it work.

my least favorite is winter, despite how much i love the cool sky and snow happenings, because it just feels washed out and covered to me, no matter what you do. i would rather have some snowy days and some not, rather than being buried under snow 24/7 in winter. maybe because i live south and never see a real winter, but it always feels soul draining and oppressive.

my favorite is that lil stretch of early september when it is still technically summer but actually is turning into autumn, because all the colors go super bright and bold like one last bloom before the supernova of dying in autumn and the fishing and bugging is a-plenty and everything just feels lively and lovely. the sunsets here (when my town is always set) are very pure and good. :blush:

good thread topic, weiland! and agree with ya on the not being a fan of rl summer, but liking it here, haha. fresh AC + summer fun is where it's at, thanks acnl

My favorite in-game season is Spring, so bright and colorful

My least favorite in-game season would be winter, it's exciting for awhile and then it just gets bland with everything being white.

Which is funny since my favorite IRL season would be winter and my least favorite being summer

I LOVE winter and spring. Winter because of all the pretty snow and the x-mas lights on all the pine trees. I also love spring, because who doesn't like cherry trees ^^, spring is probably the most beautiful season. I'm looking forward to it.

Least favorite - winter, because less things to catch, I don't care about the snowmen, and I really prefer it when the town is green. Probably my favorite thing about winter is when the lights appear on your cedar trees. But, of course, that doesn't last all winter.

Favorite - spring, because I like sakura (cherry blossom trees). I don't normally care for pink, but I like it when the trees look pink in AC!

My least favorite season is fall, I agree with you on the whole 'dreary-looking' atmosphere. Fall is my least favorite season irl as well.

My favorite season is winter! Irl too! Winter just gives me good vibes, reminds me of the upcoming Christmas festivities, white covering everything... ARGH! Love it!

I dislike winter for all the reasons posted above. I like fall the best because of the colours but I enjoy playing in the summer

Summer is my favorite and probably, Spring due to having new grass. Least favorite is Winter. Don't like when it's snowing. It looks dirty and messy (and boring after New Year's Countdown).

My favorite is either Spring or Fall since I rarely play Animal Crossing during those seasons, so it's nice when to experience it when I do play during those seasons. I also like the way the leaves and grass look, especially in forest/natural themed towns.

Least favorite is Winter. It's nice at first (during December) with all the holidays and the way it all feels, but after a while (usually around mid-January) seeing the snow all the time starts to drive me insane. It's usually around this time when I starts to realize how bland and ugly everything looks.

As the above poster said, winter is my least favourite as it just drags on too long. I'd prefer the snow to last for only December.

Spring seems like the prettiest time of year in the game to me. Lovely pink trees and vibrant green grass. One major peeve of mine however is that you can't determine your seasons by your own hemisphere. I live in Australia, so if it's winter in game, it's actually freakin hot in real life. I miss when things to used to match, like when I lived in the UK.

My favorite is Spring and Summer (before the grass turns that dark blueish green color)

My least favorite is Winter, after Toy Day it's just sooo boring and everything looks miserable and dead.

Last edited:
Fall/autumn is my favorite season in game and irl. My least favorite season in the game is winter it's fun at first then boring after awhile.

Favorite: Spring, since it's the right combination of vibrant and easygoing colors. The grass is too deep green in summer so I prefer spring's brightness more, and it's definitely the season my town looks best in.

Least favorite: Winter. Irl I love winter a lot but the constant snow in-game gets old really quickly. Clashes badly with my town, too. Granted, the snow looks gorgeous in a town designed for winter, but mine...isn't.

I like most of them, I like Autumn colors but it is kind of boring, but the same can kind of be said for winter. The summer and spring are nice cause the colors are all pretty! I can't decide when to set my town, I'll probably set it when there's a rainbow or double rainbow in summer or spring cause every pastel town is set to the blossoms and I don't want it to be the same thing. I might even pick a rainy day cause I think it would look kind of cute.

Favourites: Spring and Summer. The first two seasons I started playing Animal Crossing in so I have a lot of nostalgia for them. Also the colours are nice and there are plenty of fish and bugs to catch. Quite a lot of events too.

Least favourites: Autumn and Winter. Everything looks so dead and bland. The events aren't that fun and there are hardly any bugs to catch (especially in the Winter). Not to mention there's the stupid Snowman who gives you a bingo card that you can't get rid of for a month, forcing you to waste one inventory slot. :mad:

Last edited:
My least favourite is easily autumn. I'm not fond of autumn in real life either, it's typically very wet and miserable here in the UK, so I guess that has kind of reflected upon my opinion of the season in AC. Everything feels dead, the grass is horrible and I'm not fond of the Halloween event.

It's kind of hard for me to choose a favourite, but it's either summer or winter. Summer feels lively and sunny, and winter is always exciting before Christmas. After then it gets a little stale but I still enjoy the snow.

Spring is the best, it doesn't have annoying cicadas and there's still a good opportunity to catch bugs and fish& it has the best scenery.
Least favourite is Autumn. The atmosphere is dull and I use dirt paths and a stone design which is fine however I don't like the ground so much, especially when it turns red.

I like summer and the beginning of Fall and end of sprin, winter is ok but theres not aot of bugs to catch like the snow is n ice and all but its nit my favoutite

Back