Red Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Ok here is my problem:

So it was an ordinary day when I saw this thread where they were giving villagers for 15TBT each. (thanks man :>)
So anyway, when I Melba the villager I got I also picked up Whitney from my brother's town since she was moving so why not? So Melba moved in and then 2 other villagers moved in and still no Whitney. I picked up Melba and Whitney both on the same day so does that change something? Btw one of my villagers are moving now so that makes my town have 8 villagers. I honestly have not experienced this in my years of AC.

If anyone can help me with my problem I will be eternally grateful <3

I believe you can only ask one villager to move in a day. I'm not sure if it's second or first you ask that will move in though.

Last edited:
i tried to scan in an amiibo the other day, after i picked up pashmina. it wouldn't let me, wisp told me that he couldn't let the villager move in because i had already invited someone. so that's probably what happened, you can only adopt one villager a day. which is kinda stupid if you have more than one open spot in your town :/

Well the reason it's because you invited 2 using the same trick by going to another town but on the same day
If you asked Whitney first and then Melba
Melba will move in but not Whitney it's whoever last you invited who get to move in
So yeah you lost whitney

Yeah unfortunately, I think you lost her since you can only invite one villager a day. If you invited Melba then TT'd to the next day then invite the next, you might have gotten her :/

Back