Fallout

Discord

Chaotic Demon
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
In the event of total atomic annihilation, it is important you understand the key elements to survive the harsh wasteland.

Fallout is hands down one of my favorite game series, for those who haven't played or heard about it, Fallout is an open-world, role-playing game where you survive in the aftermath of a nuclear war in the 23rd century (Excluding Fallout 1, that's in the 22nd). I find this game really fun not because of the concept and gameplay, but the story it offers in each game Bethesda* releases. Although each game has a simple plot, Bethesda seems to make the story vivid and amazing.

So, anyone else who plays this game and hates it when you try to pick up that Ammo Box in the toilet but you drink the water instead?

*Be aware that Bethesda makes some really buggy games...Don't worry Bethesda, I still enjoy your games.

The only Fallout I liked was New Vegas since it perfectly blends the FPS style 3 introduced and it's old school roots. 1 & 2 were too unforgiving for me to get far into (filthy casual lel.) F3 didn't give you that much choice in your actions, and when it did it dropped off and there wasn't much consequence afterwards ie. Oh so you didn't blow up Megaton? Well there was nothing uniquely useful there anyway so it didn't matter that much. F4 was fun the first time but had the least replayability for me since you can't really role-play characters differently since you're always a dad/mom looking for their son, among other things.

New Vegas is the best Fallout game by far. The gunplay feels clunky after having played FO4 (which is the only great thing it has going for it IMO) but the storytelling and setting hold up really well. Lots of interesting companions, choices that you feel have a real impact on the world, great DLC, and mods mods mods if you want more of a challenge. I still go back to it and get re-addicted once in a blue moon.

Oh, and its soundtrack.

Last edited:
Bethesda's games are buggy because they're ginormous. They would never release a game if they had to iron out ALL the bugs. Plus the bugs are usually entertaining anyway.

Fallout 4 is the only Fallout game I've played, but I've really enjoyed it. It's a fantastic setting, and I'll never get tired of headshot-ing people and things in V.A.T.S.. Also, I never bothered with the barely-there romance system in Skyrim, but the Fallout one is more interesting.

They got too cute in 4 with this whole "pick a faction" theme. Even in the DLCs.

Nuka World upset me. The map and weapons and missions were great, but when they wanted me to basically become a bad guy after playing as a good guy for so long killed it for me.

I wish the DLC was better.

I've only played Fallout4 but I want to play the others so badly.
I hated fps before playing it. Now I like them a lot more.
I didn't like having to join a faction. And I didn't really care about settlement building.
But all the missions awesome did them all.

I kind of like how you start off weak and by the end nothing can really kill you.
I keep trying to replay it but the story makes it hard to. I wish I had more post apocalypse, 50's era style games now though. Hah hah.

For those who loved the classics wasteland 2 is also an amazing game. FO4 made me cry tho... why did Bethesda have to destroy most of the depth to the rpg elements...

*waiting for obsidian to make then next game ^-^*

Fallout 2 was my favorite and imo the best fallout game,
And I was only 2 months old when it came out :D

I own all of the Fallout games, but I've only played Fallout 1 and 2 to finish. I just couldn't get into 3, New Vegas, or 4. I seem to prefer it's older isometric RPG gameplay to the FPS gameplay.

Back