Giveaway 500 TBT & COLLECTIBLE GIVEAWAY -ENDED

Thanks for the cool giveaway! :D
So my day was okay but I finallly got round to doing my solo talk!! My teacher promised us it'd be before Christmas but I only just did it today, plus I forgot my notes and had to do it off memory! I'm really tired now XD

nice giveaway, thanks for doing this!

My day: my day has been going good so far, i made a really good cup of coffee which is a surprise since i havent made a good cup in months!

My pets:
HNI_0031.JPGHNI_0030.JPG

My favorite recipe: its very simple actually, 1 spicy shrimp flavored "souper meal" (basically an over sized cup noodles), 1 can of octopus, 1 can of sardines, 1 can of herring, and 1 can of smoked oyster. cook souper meal like you would with a cup noodles, and add all cans of the above seafood (drain all the water ofc) and there you have what i like to call the "seafood deluxe".

my day was rough but all right, busy but it gets my mind bad things. just got back home, bought some clothes online and i'm relaxing

Nothing major happened today, woke up at 6am and just got back from school now. Had art, 3 hours of biology and an hour of business. Nothing major

Yay, I got a picture of my babies!
xrLWHiD.jpg
That's not my hand btw
I couldn't get all of them in it but that's Marlow my cat and Rockie my dog :)

Last edited:
About my day today, I had 2 friends come over to my house and we had a good time playing Mario Kart 8 lol

It's 2am here, my day just started but i'd say its going well, still thinking about what i should have for breakfast, maybe some mashed potato and turkey or maybe mashed potato and a steamed egg with a side of coffee, i cant live very long without my daily dose of coffee.
9000th post, hey!

Last edited:
today is the 7th last day of summer break, and i played acnl all day so it was pretty enjoyable :D

large.jpg

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/23428/kims+cheesecake

http://imgur.com/a/P2BUM

favourite songs:
side to side by ariana grande - i love the vocals in this song, especially nicki's part at the end! i also really like the adult theme of the song and how its hidden really well.

treat you better by shawn mendes - the instruments used in this song produce such a great sound, ahh. the lyrics are also really deep and meaningful, which i really like.

blood sweat and tears by bts - this song has an amazing music video, and i can tell the producers but great effort into it. despite the repetitive lyrics, i love how they sound in korean!

my hero isnt someone that saved someones life or something but its a group of people that have influenced the makeup and fashion industry - the kardashians! i feel like they are great role models to people. before watching their show, i was a really quiet person who never cared about how they looked but now i am a very outgoing and loud person who cant leave the house until i look acceptable lmao. they became my hero after they transformed me, i guess.

forgot to post some "photography" and favorite songs that i have,i hope its ok if i post them now!

rsz_ftvjreb.jpgrsz_oaowkb3.jpgplant resized.jpgHNI_0100.JPGHNI_0024.JPG

these were plants ive had before, some of which i dont have anymore,while one of them (the apple sapling) has grown to be over 2feet long! and the spider is just something i found crawling around in my pantry so i decided to keep it in a small jar.

my favorite songs: we can do it-ONIGAWARA, shutter chance-ONIGAWARA, girl's heart-AOA, cupid-OH MY GIRL, honey honey-SEAMO, these are my top favorites theyre all very catchy, i also like the cheerleader type sound that the cupid song has.

Last edited:
Some of y'all have some catching up to do ;)
I restricted the photography points to max 10, if any one cares.

Last edited:
some haikus

leaving home to fuel
my imagination, but
where am i going?

nature holds grudges,
bring a man-made object to
its lair brings sorrow

unhappiness is
present in everyday life,
share a pint with him

spotting a magpie
one for a false fear, and then
two for false calmness

not that you have to give me what 60 points for doing more than one, i just felt like writing more lol

Last edited:
hiya, just wanted to post about my day but didn't have time before i slept bc it was supeeer busy !(understand if it only counts for the 24th instead X)). i did work around the house and laundry for the first time in weeks, why is laundry the hardest chore i stg, did a call w my dad in germany, did some trades, wrote some political commentary and finally played bowling for 4 hours lmfao. overall, an okay monday.

did the bowling with the person who is also my hero, my aunt. she is an incredibly kind and strong person who has a no frills, but pro fun attitude and she's taught me most of what i know about surviving in a the world. she always gives freely to people and cries about animals and never stops working hard and doesn't let people say she can't do what sh needs to. she's got a tenacious, resilient soul and i am proud to know her.

for my favorite songs, this month i would probably have to say fight song by rachel platton and make them gold by chvrches. fight song is a song that i can't help feeling inspired by, with both the lyrics and the arrangement of the song. both the acoustic and the radio release have such a powerful, motivational impact, everytime i hear them i want to get up and hange my entire life. moreso, i guess, i feel like i can, which is rly powerful part. make them gold is a song that's got the same kinda up-tempo hopefulness. i'm a sucker for things about color and shouting back at the sky, key plot movie moment like. also i just love the feel of the song, the way it always makes me move or smile or believe in that intrinsical something mmm.

anyways that's so long lmfaooo. thanks for doing this ☆

is it ok if i draw your oc traditionally? i cant make it digital because i lost the pen to my drawing tablet, also does it have to be good?, i'll be trying my best to draw her of course but even still im not that great at art, even WITH my drawing tablet.

I had a snow day, and It was very pleasing to wake up to snow, and no school.
My Haiku (I think I remember how to)

Somebody Once Told Me
The World Was Gonna Roll Me
I Aint The Sharpest

Here comes a big one...

Average day today; school per usual, revisions, blah blah blah, boring stuff.

Not a photographer, but I needed photo's for my art work
IMG_20170103_135816.jpgIMG_20170103_140015.jpgIMG_20170103_140124.jpgWP_20160823_07_56_55_Pro.jpgWP_20160913_09_40_04_Pro.jpgIMG_20170103_140342.jpgWP_20161130_10_05_22_Pro.jpgWP_20160919_09_05_12_Pro.jpgWP_20151116_12_05_45_Pro.jpgWP_20160919_09_06_53_Pro.jpg

As for my fav songs, I love 'The Greatest' by Sia. The song has such great meaning to it, you don't even realise till you do research. Its actually a tribute to the shooting that taken place in the 'Pulse' nightclub in June last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKSRyLdjsPA

'Rockabye' by Clean Bandit. I recently started listening to this song and I just love it! Its catchy and meaningful. Plus Clean Bandit is British. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=papuvlVeZg8

'Stressed Out' by Twenty One Pilots. Idk why I like this song so much. I guess its relateable to many people and just super catchy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

Favorite Songs
Recently Ive Been Enjoying, Working For The Weekend - Loverboy, Dovahkiin - Jeremy Soule, Land Down Under - Men At Work.

Back