Prizes
1st~ 250 TBT & Blue Candy
2nd~ 150 TBT & Green Candy
3rd~ 100 TBT & Green Candy
4th~ Pave
5th~ Red Candy
6th~ Yellow Candy

Last edited:
Oooh! Thank you for this giveaway! My day wasn't that interesting. Unless you count doing work as something good or bad:p

Awwww this is a great giveaway! I love the giveaways that have a personal touch of the person hosting it, so I will definitely be participating! (don't be surprised if this gets moved to the basement though)

I just finished reading some articles for my developmental lifespans psychology class that talked about positive vs negative reinforcement on children's actions, mainly stuttering. It was pretty eye-opening yet kind of sad for the kids whose lives were changed by its detrimental facts. It makes me want to go out and spread positive reinforcement to the world and stop the negative reinforcement ingrained in society

Here's a recipe I love! This is a recipe for a chocolate oreo mousse pie! This one is for pi day, but you don't have to do that step!

Last edited:
My mom sent me a picture of our cat last night, she is the fluffiest thing alive
IMG_0358.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry its sideways.... idk how to fix that from mobile

I'll start by telling you my day. You see, I didn't even get out of bed until two in the afternoon. I'm so goddamn lazy, and I still have homework to do. I guess you can say my day has been alright as of right now, maybe not when I'm panicking over homework later tonight.

Oooh! This is a super fun giveaway...

Today: Today was alright, nothing exciting happened but had a lazy day which is good to have once in a while.

My favourite recipe is probably this Tiramisu recipe, it's my go to dessert which always makes me smile, and Nigella does it best! https://www.nigella.com/recipes/irish-cream-tiramisu

This is my cat, Maisie. She's the best :)

maisie.jpg

Last edited:
This is so sweet! ^o^
My day: I woke up early and was expecting my cousins to come over. My mom called my aunt and she had canceled. My mom made me arroz con leche to make me feel better. (It's this warm drink with rice. It's good I swear, lol.) Then I started getting ready for church and it was so difficult walking to the building and back. That's pretty much it, I just got home from church.
Pet pic: Unfortunately, we gave my dog away, but I found a photo.
KKHoWnK.jpg
Recipie: This BOMB brunch dish:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...reakfast-plt-pancetta-lettuce-and-tomato.html

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obviously, you can remove the tomato.

lovely giveaway, thank you for doing it!!

i had a rather chill day today, did some stuff on the forum, talked about sad politics w people, considered how to get my life together, petted a dog, listened to some tunes in the car, nearly got bowled over by bulldozing strength winds: all in a sunday's work ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

also this is my cat and he thinks he is a dog and also a human. he's a loser and i love him. thank you for letting me brag about him.

tumblr_ncje0iELOE1qc6mr3o2_250.jpg

tumblr_moqknpISBZ1qc6mr3o2_400.jpg

Thanks so much for this giveaway! Today, my day was, okay. Something very bad happened recently. It hasn't effected me as greatly as it has effected others, but it's definitely changed my schedule a few times. Today was a bit melancholy for my family. We can't really not think about what's going on. My sister is doing very poorly because of what's happened, so I've had to spend quite a bit of time with her over the past couple of days. It might be another late night for me, despite having school tomorrow. Overall, today, my day has been okay. But it could be much better and also much worse. I hope things get better from here on out though. Not just for my sake lol. Good luck everyone. I hope you're all having peaceful and happy days. :blush:

Thanks for the giveaway!

My day was okay. Just had to finish up some homework for monday.

Here's a pic from google of the cutest dog I've ever seen! http://i.imgur.com/r31vmu5.gif

I love Purin (Japanese custard pudding) so I use this recipe all the time! :)

Thank you for hosting this giveaway. My day has been somewhat uneventful. I pretty much just stayed home and shopped online.

This is a generous giveaway!

Here is a picture of my pet Poppy :)

IMG_3844.jpg

Last edited:
Today: Doctors appointment, oh joy. Other than that just a fairly standard day. Fun fun fun! :)

Nice giveaway! Uhh i'd guess my day's been ok. mmmmm im just really tired rn

DOG PIC
IMG_0013.JPG
I love my prec ollie. He so bork.

also have some pasta salad cause mMMMmmmmMMM if that aint one of the best things ever X

Back