How many people have dreamt of your town?

ZERO! It's a new OYC town so nobody has visited it, I've only posted my da on my tumblr which has like 2 followers so I don't think anybody will visit it anytime soon. XD

As of postin', I've gather'd 35 visitors. I'm glad that I've got a small handful of folks that have visit'd dream so far, but I'd like more to see it. Might update on this topic later.

20! It's not much, but it's something. I worked hard on my town so I'm glad a few people have visited.
; - ;

Last edited:
Would you say that is because of your tumblr animal crossing blog? It is a very nice blog btw.

Yeah, having a blog really gets your town out there because a lot of people will see it and reblog your posts plus tag you in pictures that they took while visiting. There's even a dream tour of my town on youtube so I'm very grateful people actually take the time to visit. :)

8 lol. I only update Nexus for the 5k a day to be honest. I'm surprised I've gotten that many visits for a baby town. :p

I think I have around 3? And it's just people from this forum! But I don't consider that bad. I'm just glad that many have visited!

I had over 100 before the update. Now I have 81 for Canaan and I didn't bother checking for Diamond, as it just barely got a dream address. Visit my dream towns, people! Lol.

Last edited:
Back