• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many people have dreamt of your town?

ZERO! It's a new OYC town so nobody has visited it, I've only posted my da on my tumblr which has like 2 followers so I don't think anybody will visit it anytime soon. XD

As of postin', I've gather'd 35 visitors. I'm glad that I've got a small handful of folks that have visit'd dream so far, but I'd like more to see it. Might update on this topic later.

20! It's not much, but it's something. I worked hard on my town so I'm glad a few people have visited.
; - ;

Last edited:
Would you say that is because of your tumblr animal crossing blog? It is a very nice blog btw.

Yeah, having a blog really gets your town out there because a lot of people will see it and reblog your posts plus tag you in pictures that they took while visiting. There's even a dream tour of my town on youtube so I'm very grateful people actually take the time to visit. :)

8 lol. I only update Nexus for the 5k a day to be honest. I'm surprised I've gotten that many visits for a baby town. :p

I think I have around 3? And it's just people from this forum! But I don't consider that bad. I'm just glad that many have visited!

It would be nice to have a poll on what range of visitors each dream has accumulate'd.

I had over 100 before the update. Now I have 81 for Canaan and I didn't bother checking for Diamond, as it just barely got a dream address. Visit my dream towns, people! Lol.

Last edited:
I think I have around 20 visitors since the update

Back