What's the hardest boss you've ever fought?

probably ornstein & smough on my first dark souls playthrough. i was donning a terrible weapon and i think it took about 100-150 tries.

the elite four in soul silver was so hard, I quit and didn't touch the game for two years until my friend beat it for me.

the elite four in soul silver was so hard, I quit and didn't touch the game for two years until my friend beat it for me.

mine were so underleveled when I fought them lol
like 10 levels under and I fought all the trainers

hg ss is one of those games that desperately needs a VS seeker

mine were so underleveled when I fought them lol
like 10 levels under and I fought all the trainers

hg ss is one of those games that desperately needs a VS seeker

mine were under leveled too but my friend still somehow managed to beat them all. I had trouble with lance the most but my friend beat him with one high leveled pokemon and the rest of their pokemon were way underleveled

Probably the final boss in "The Legendary Starfy". He was hard because every time I lost, I had to go through a huge cut scene. The button mash I only failed the first time, but the 2nd nah.

And not the secret final boss either.

Hey, you like the same game I like!

And let's not get into the fact that you can press start to skip every cutscene...

Boost guardian in Metroid Prime 2 used to give me so much hell when I was 11 or 12 years old. Now I can do it on my first try, but I'll never forget those memories...

Demexy from KH2. I almost broke my controller after try 10 million.
Stupid timed bosses.
I was 15 and very discouraged uhg.

YES this jerk, especially the second fight.

Also the new Vanitas or whatever fight in 2.5...argh that was worse than the final boss.

Last edited:
Does Ballos count? I mean, he was pretty tough but I had more trouble with the 3 levels you had to go through before his fight, with the horde of angels and spike corridors and whatnot.

If you can count solo fated four all in one quest in MHGen as bosses then that's probably my hardest fight I've done, I can't really think of any other bosses I've done. Actually no, I'd say Gogmazios in MH4U, that took me sooo long to kill, unfortunately I had to solo it because no one would help me :(

Back