• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling pwyw sketches!!! 2/3

senb0

🌿 Sage from Nara 🌿
Bells
Switch
3995-5493-3884
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (252) +
New Canvas.jpg

^ click for full img ^

in a drawing mood!!! payment doesnt matter too much

can vary from bust --> waist up --> fullbody

• payment does NOT determine effort ... chara >>>>> payment
  • girls ≥ boys
  • OCs > mayors
  • details ≥ semi cluttered > simple design

please provide at least 2-3 refs :)

i dont draw villagers, sorry!

because i am at school most of the time, im only gonna do 3 orders before stopping!!!

Last edited:
Would you maybe consider drawing my Holly for 200 tbt???

Refs: [x] [x] [x]

Last edited:
Would you be interested in drawing her x or him x
for 400 tbt each (or either)

or couple art for 700 tbt!

@everyone

sorry for the late replies!!! i havent been able to open belltree since i posted but it took foreverrrrr to load even the homepage so i couldnt draw

i'll be going at random!! so not first come first serve

i hope these are ok!!!

Last edited:
hiya!! could you tell me more about their relationship?
not sure if gonna draw, but considering!!

yes of course!
So first, their personalities are complete opposites! She's graceful, and kind while he's arrogant and mischievous. Within my story, he represents the evil and despair in the world while she's the guardian of nature/ life.
I have some couple art of them now if you'd like to see: gallery | small bg story

But he loves her way more than she loves him, and he always looks out for her whenever danger approaches. She's sort of like his safety net though- if his power ever goes astray/ out of control.

Hope this helps!!! Their story and character backgrounds are still a huge wip! let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Back