• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Women's March!

hes helped women way more than he has disgraced them
but anyway
im fine with protest as long as no one is hurt or any property is damaged.

"hes helped women way more than he has disgraced them"

"hes helped women way more"

"hes helped women"

"helped women"

bcf.png

there was a pretty big one near me in san francisco. had i known about it, i would've tried to make it out! i've always wanted to be a part of a march/protest but i've never had the opportunity

hes helped women way more than he has disgraced them
but anyway
im fine with protest as long as no one is hurt or any property is damaged.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F160588%2FJul-28-2016_23-39-26.gif

(That face though)
Lmao, helped women.

Last edited:
Rape 5+ women and say one or two of them is nice on Twitter.

You're right, he does more good than bad.

you wish hes raped women
but he has not

I wish it? No, I don't think I'd wish that on anybody.

He has admitted before that he used to go to beauty pageants, sneak into young girls' changing rooms, and look at them naked. The rape claims aren't that surprising when you consider how much of a pervert he is.

regardless, Donald Trump said some provocative things about women on tape and never really apologized about it, or showed remorse for the comments.

so I applaud the huge movement! and the unification behind an idea like that in a time where our nation-wide unity is very fragile

I honestly just enjoy hearing people chant "**** trump" in the streets, has a nice ring to it ;)

These women have the right to go protest in the street, and I'm glad they're uniting together for the cause. It would be so cool to be there in person if it's a peaceful one (which most are) c:

Definitely! Also fun fact: There were zero crimes and zero arrests made yesterday during the Women's March, in all locations across the U.S. (can't speak for global locations). If this isn't a powerful statement towards a peaceful protest, I dunno what is.

What about a Trump supporter's march? No. I'm serious.

Trump supporters are viciously attacked for supporting Trump.

Wow. It is truly alarming to read that. But then again, I have to keep in mind that you are 15 (even though my 13 year old brother knows better, but I digress).

What about all of the people of color that have been assaulted and beaten by Trump supporters? What about all of the Islamic people/Muslims that were harassed/beaten and called terrorists just because of their religion/culture, also by Trump supporters? How about the LGBTQ community getting bashed by Trump supporters? How about all of the women?

So who's really getting viciously attacked again? Oh...The Neo-Nazis/white supremacists? Got it.

Last edited:
I didn't attend but my sister and mother did in Austin Texas!

I didn't go because I had to work but over 175,000 people turned out on Seattle where I live. :) it's really awesome to see people come together all across America and even the world for a cause. Very powerful.

I didn't attend but my sister and mother did in Austin Texas!

austin's was super impressive! for a mid sized metropolis it really got on the ball about being vocal and committing to its progressive roots. keep austin weird ~

& especially glad to see it in such a fervently red state. :')

hope your mom and sister had a safe, good and empowering time !

My sister attended the march! She took lots of videos, and it looked really amazing.
I really wish I could've went!

Most of my friends and family are extremely conservative, so they were obviously against it all... but I'm glad to see people here that support the march too. I just get kind of bothered by those who say that the women were "marching for the rights they already have." So many things wrong with that, but I don't want to get attacked on here... so I'll stop now.

There was actually one in my city up here in Canada! Awesome to see that kind of solidarity!

I would have went to one but there wasn't any near me so I just watched some videos and saw some pictures of people holding signs. It makes me SO happy to see so many people against trump. He's a horrid creature so I'm glad this many of people aren't taking his crap. I truly hope this does something about the current situation!!

My brother went!
"What do we want?"
"Equality!"
"When do we want it?"
"Now!"
It was very empowering. :)

Nope I didn't attend. I wasn't interested in participating in the biggest temper tantrum because "she" didn't win. We live in a country where women have the most rights, regardless of who's president that doesn't change my life.

Back