Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • I don't like to play sports.

Votes: 17 22.4%

• Total voters
I simply adore badminton!!

I hate just about every other sport cause I suck at them. xD

yes tennis players unite.... but why is it with badminton? is that popular in some place around the world?

Dodgeball is so fun! It's pretty much the only sport (besides basketball) where I'm decent at aiming. It's too bad they suddenly banned it from school.

i like floorball!! i played for like 5 or 6 years but i stopped a bit over a year ago. it isnt very popular in most other countries (some central and eastern european countries play as well, but sweden and finland are the two countries where it is a popular sport i thinkkk lmao.)

now i dont play any sports. i really dont like football/soccer and most sports where u throw balls because i keep falling over and catching balls with my face

I like swimming, but not as a sport, just as a... well a swimming, I'm very very good at it. I love diving deep down and swimming along the bottom of wherever I am swimming, it's just really fun. Out of the sports names Badminton is probably the funnest, I liked playing it in school, we used to do it all the time when it rained. Also I was really good at Volleyball but I didn't really like it, then again I was also really good at lacrosse and the "field" part of track and field, like I broke our school's record for shot-put distance but since it was just in class it wasn't recorded, my teacher begged me to join track and field team but I would have had to compete in at least one running event which I was like HAHA NO! The only time I will run is when I am in danger, and even then I'd probably just be like, ok kill me.

the only sport i actively enjoy is skiing. running is ok but i don't know if fun is the word i'd use

I never liked playing sports in school. I wasn't very good, and people take them way too seriously.

I'm forced to take PE this year in HS because I'm a senior and I need 2 semesters to graduate. I have to play with freshmen and most of them either have very poor sportsmanship or are way too competitive. Usually when I play very competitive sports like basketball I play with friends because it's just more fun that way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes tennis players unite.... but why is it with badminton? is that popular in some place around the world?

When I was in PE we played pickleball and badminton but never got a chance to play tennis. All 3 sports are very similar but I had never even heard of pickleball until a few months ago so I figure it's not that popular. I'm not sure where you live but it's pretty popular as a casual and competitive sport in the US.

Last edited:
While I don't do it anymore, (due to my grades and such, same thing goes for quizbowl) I loved playing volleyball. I had so much fun and was a below average player. I did have loads of fun tho

I loved playing soccer, but I only played it for a single season during junior high. Maybe my senior year will finally be the year I try out for my school's soccer team. Volleyball has also been really fun the couple times I've played it and badminton is always a good time as well.

I don't play sports, but I've lately found baseball a little fascinating. I don't watch or play it, but something about it makes me interested to learn more.

I'm not really a sports person but I do play tennis every year. I'm really bad at it but I have fun.

These days, I don't really play any sports (I still regularly exercise though), but when I was in school I enjoyed playing soccer the most. This is also the sport that I was the best at.

Tetherball, basketball, tennis and golf were fun as well (although I didn't play the last two very often).

PS: Playing sports > Watching sports

Never been much of a sports person, but casual games of tennis and badminton are pretty fun! I've also really enjoyed dodgeball when I've had the opportunity to play it, and while I haven't been in martial arts in a long time now, I still do miss sparring with my classmates. Sparring days were the best.

I couldn't do it now with the issues I have, but volleyball is fun. I've played it correctly in pe a couple of times in school and played it in a casual manner a couple of times outside of that. I found it fun, and probably the only sport I enjoyed. Unfortunately our school didn't have a volleyball team at the time, not that I would have been allowed to join if they did anyway.

lmao I love how one of my threads from ye olden days was bumped, was about to come here and answer it myself until I realized it was my own thread. 😂

anyway, I still stand firm on this. my favourite sport to play is definitely tennis, or other racket/paddle sports like badminton and pickleball. still haven't had a chance to really play tennis with someone though, sucks that it's a sport that basically requires you to have another person to play with. maybe someday! I should join a tennis team or something hehe.

Back