Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
I have found recently that staying physically active can do wonders for your physical and mental health. Not sure why I'm just now learning this; maybe because I've been hiding in my house playing Animal Crossing all the time?

Anyways, I cannot wait for spring so I can get back to playing sports. I live in Ohio so its always very cold and windy until around late March or April. I've got a hand in a lot of different sports, including softball and basketball.

My absolute favorite sport to play, though, is tennis. Not sure when I got into it, but I plan on being on a tennis team when I go to college.

What's your favorite sport to play, and why? (I also hope that maybe you have better luck playing sports year-round... ^^)

I used to play in a varsity soccer team in high school. After college, even during, I didn't have many opportunities to play pick-up games, maybe 3v3 at most. Nowadays I do kick around with my room mate occasionally when we walk the dog (or substitute a soccer ball with a basketball and just shoot hoops). I also really enjoy badminton and it's such an easy game everyone can enjoy... although I tend to get competitive with sports sometimes :'D. Lately everyone at work has been obsessed with Jianzi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jianzi) I'm just happy when I get to kick something now and then lol.

I'm terrible at sports and highly uncoordinated but I really liked playing badminton for fun in college. I'd love to get back into it, but I don't have anyone to play with ;-;

I love playing ice hockey. Clears my mind. Haven't played in a while though. :/

I love playing volleyball with my family. So much fun. We used to play football too. That was also a lot of fun. I never liked playing sports in school. I wasn't very good, and people take them way too seriously. Playing with family is different. I have 8 siblings and a ton of nieces and nephews. Everyone gets to play.

I picked basketball, but i enjoy soccer and tennis as well. i used to play a lot of volleyball but there really aren't opportunities to play nearby for me. my favorites when i was a kid were American football (flag or tackle) and baseball.

I voted soccer, but basketball works just as well. Kinda miss playing rec league soccer, but I've got practically no time for it nowadays. Maybe once it stops being this dearily fog/rain thing where I live I'll find a ball or two to play with.

I used to play in a varsity soccer team in high school. After college, even during, I didn't have many opportunities to play pick-up games, maybe 3v3 at most. Nowadays I do kick around with my room mate occasionally when we walk the dog (or substitute a soccer ball with a basketball and just shoot hoops). I also really enjoy badminton and it's such an easy game everyone can enjoy... although I tend to get competitive with sports sometimes :'D. Lately everyone at work has been obsessed with Jianzi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jianzi) I'm just happy when I get to kick something now and then lol.

re Jianzi, ive heard of a game like that in i think the Philippines but they kick the shuttle over a net like in volleyball, and maybe something similar in Brazil but with a small beanbag or ball??

i really don't like playing group sports..
the fact that an entire team is relying on me to do something right really stresses me out, especially because i'm not very athletic

maybe one day i'll find a sport that i really enjoy, but that day is not today :D

Baseball and Badminton are pretty fun. American football, too, except I get exhausted pretty quick rip

re Jianzi, ive heard of a game like that in i think the Philippines but they kick the shuttle over a net like in volleyball, and maybe something similar in Brazil but with a small beanbag or ball??

Yeah I'm not sure on how to play it officially lol, but we don't use a net and just pass around a circle to whoever we can reach it to :p If we play in a park we almost always get others joining in so it's a lot of fun :3 I like kicking around a hacky sack/small bean bag too (or a rattan ball) but I think it's harder to volley than jianzi :'D

Basketball. I haven't played in a long time though. I still watch professional basketball or keep track of what's happening with them almost everyday.

Back