• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

price check!

himeki

hiatus
Bells
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
hello hello ^^
I felt like checking this, but would you say my price for headshots like this are reasonable?
16122889_204912173310812_1144665306153615360_n.jpg

I'm currently selling them for ?5, so could I have your input on whether these should be cheaper or priceier? They take about 3-4 hours to do ^^ I'm not looking for critique in general by the way! I'm just looking for pricing suggestions ^^

Usually I'd say ask for at least minimum wage per hour and that's definitely more than ?5 for 3-4 hours of work but if you are content with that much for payment then go for it-

Usually I'd say ask for at least minimum wage per hour and that's definitely more than ?5 for 3-4 hours of work but if you are content with that much for payment then go for it-
aahhh i was aying rather for the art itself, bc i enjoy doing them and its good stress relief for me, but thanks!
I think it's a steal, basically, for the buyer.
thanks ! ^^

aaa i think its reasonable evhee!! I spend 4-6 hours on my pixels and i charge 8usd (since my update) so i think it's allright ^_^ but its up to you, if you think that you should be paid more for your work, go for it!!

I think its worth a bit more than ?5, especially since it looks like you use Copics, and those are very expensive.

Back