• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothes Ideas for my Pastel/Rainbow Town!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So I am in the process of making 8 shirts (and a flag) for my town of Valo.

tumblr_ojuv9vDTj81w27vleo1_400.jpg

It has a rainbow/pastel theme and so far I have these as shirts:

Pusheen(I might delete it cause it's a bit dark...)
Strawberry
Star
Heart
and I am working on a Donut one =D

I need more ideas of things to put on shirts cause I need 8 total and I want them all to be different, at least one of each color of the rainbow as well. I'm just looking for simple small things that wont be too tedious to pixel...

Last edited:
Maybe a flower, or rainbow? Your villagers are gonna look so cute wearing those shirts. Cute idea. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and maybe a honey bee.

a moon, candy, teapots/cups, cakes, sparkles, flowers
with the moon, cake & teapot/cup you could shade it with soft & light colours, however the teapot and cake could be too tedious. but with everything else it'll be easier to go crazier with

Last edited:
maybe instead of doing symbols on solid colors you could do a couple shirts that are more... sweater-like? so the ends of the sleeves and the top/bottom of the torso is darker... like this !
or maybe you could make just a striped rainbow shirt or something! i don't make many clothes on acnl, so i'm not too good with ideas for them

maybe instead of doing symbols on solid colors you could do a couple shirts that are more... sweater-like? so the ends of the sleeves and the top/bottom of the torso is darker... like this !
or maybe you could make just a striped rainbow shirt or something! i don't make many clothes on acnl, so i'm not too good with ideas for them

Yeah I thought about doing a few sweaters as well, and maybe an ombre type shirt. And I want at least one that has something that goes all the way around like a repeating design cause it's sad when there is nothing on all the backs of the shirts. :/

Back