• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone got the Fueki Set?

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Anyone know if this is out?

Let me know if you've got it ^_^
Thanks.

qwhIR0t.png
ATJSPki.png

Last edited:
I haven't seen any posts or anything about it so I don't know if it's out yet... I was also wondering what bird this is cause I've never seen it before standing next to him?
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6bye0e57pxssos4ksc8s4wk4_640.png

fueki set hasnt been released yet, the only way to acquire it is through hacks from what iv'e heard

Last edited:
I haven't seen any posts or anything about it so I don't know if it's out yet... I was also wondering what bird this is cause I've never seen it before standing next to him?
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6bye0e57pxssos4ksc8s4wk4_640.png

That's Medli, it's one of the LOZ villagers :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my friends son lives in Japan, he managed to get several of the Feuki sets. I'm not sure how they're obtained though

He's apparently an NPC RV that randomly shows up in the campground, much like Pave, Jingle, etc would. Only in Japan though.

Last edited:
Is he a DLC? Cause I know Harv has the WiFi prompt for DLC but I haven't gotten anything from that when I ask.

You also can't adopted him into your town. He's just there for you to get his furniture.

I got the items from a Japanese friend, i had no idea they were hacked though.

Fueki set isn't hacked. It's just from Japan. I don't know why it's banned.

Wait a minute, Holden can't move in. How is it possible for him to be in that picture?!

I've seen where people have hacked him in.

But yeah, as far as I can tell the Fueki/Holden RV event hasn't officially happened, so any Fueki items floating around are hacked (and not allowed to be traded here!!)

I've seen other people outside of this forum who have the set too.
All said they got them from Japan.

Either way, there's now way they'll be released outside of Japan other than through trades ><

Last edited:
The Japanese site has announced Holden will be released as DLC for Japanese copies from February 1st through May 1st

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/series/mori/news/170123.html

For those who can't read Japanese, as an FYI - it's not even going to be standard DLC. It'll be similar to the 7-11 DLC for Japan in that you must go to the actual real store to get it. In this case, you'd go to the store called フエキ (Fueki). I've never been to that store, even when I lived in Japan, but it sounds like a stationery and cosmetics store from their website. This store is not as ubiquitous in Japan as 7-11.

In other words, this is going to be extremely rare to get legitly.

wffydZz.png

Ah finally, real animal garbage. Thanks google translate!

"a limited special delivery character 's crayon comes"
Oh sweet! We get his crayon!
"Among the campers, or can order the original furniture,
you can enjoy a chat with glue stick."

Nice to meet you glue stick.
"Product Name: Animal Cake"

Last edited:
Back