• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doodle practice dump. ミ☆

Stepheroo

wink wonk
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
November Birthstone (Topaz)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
help me msg.png

I am horrible at artsy fartsy things like drawing. However, I have these ideas
for characters and I'm unable to put them down on paper properly,
so I wanted to maybe try practicing on any OCs you guys may be willing
to throw at me, as long as they aren't too complicated.

I am NOT looking to do anthros, animals, or really complicated OCs,
so I may have to politely decline if I know that I wouldn't be able to do that.
And don't get excited or anything like "omg free art" because it's really not
that great at all which is why I want to practice. It'll most likely be busts.

Here are some examples so you know what you MAY be in for
(I'm not consistent since I haven't found a "style" bc I barely know the basics).

Examples: [x] [x] [x] [x]

( these characters belong to other people. )

Just drop a comment with your character and
if they have a personality, please include that.

- - - - - -

Accepted:

(You finished art will be available to pickup here and in the comments.)

Mayor Aerin for KaydeeKrunk - completed [x]
Rosaline Pearl for Pearls - completed [x]
Any OC for chessie16 - completed [x]
Ariane or Edith for wearethesun - completed [x]
Akiko for amye.miller - completed [x]
Mint for pinkcotton - completed [x]
Mayor for ThatOneMarshalFangirl - completed [x]

Last edited:
If you'd like to give my Mayor Aerin a try go for it!
She's a little good witch who is a total sweetheart! She can have a clover, a star pin, or a witch hat on her head!

If you'd like to give my Mayor Aerin a try go for it!
She's a little good witch who is a total sweetheart! She can have a clover, a star pin, or a witch hat on her head!

omg one of my characters in my town was a witch too lmao I'll have to remake them again hnng

But I'll definitely do it and anything you want me to draw! You've always been so nice.

Here ya go Kaydee! I tried to do full body and had to scrap it lmao.
The thing on the side is a total joke. I just kept seeing those pumpkins in your refs.

I made it so you can crop it out lol.

[x]

Here ya go Kaydee! I tried to do full body and had to scrap it lmao.
The thing on the side is a total joke. I just kept seeing those pumpkins in your refs.

I made it so you can crop it out lol.

[x]

Aww she's totally adorable! Thanks so much! <3 And yes she's all about halloween and fall so the pumpkin pie is justified!

Last edited:
Aww she's totally adorable! Thanks so much! <3 And yes she's all about halloween and fall so the pumpkin pie is justified!

Thank you for letting me doodle her! She's a 10/10 cutie mayor.

And sorry for the delay, I got caught up looking at my class roster for this semester and groaning at it.

Last edited:
Maybe her if you want? c:

Your art's so cute!

Maybe there's someone here you'd like trying?

http://sta.sh/2macp0cer28?edit=1

Thanks for considering! ^^

would you consider my mayors? :blush:
Ariane and Edith
I think your art is very cute :)

I'll get to all of you, my flight is going to be taking off soon, I'm at the gate. If I'm not in a cramped seat area (my gate looks pretty empty tbh) then I'll be able to doodle these on the flight! <3

And thanks a lot for the compliments, wow. I didn't expect anyone to actually want any. Thought this was going to purely have to be an art dump. lmao

I am officially back in my dorm and settled in. I'll finish unpacking later, but I wanted to hack away at some of these cuties you guys requested me to do, so I'll do some before bed! I'll post them here but VM you when they're done as well. <3

If you're not too overwhelmed by requests, I'd love it if you could draw this character:

http://sta.sh/2svfhgvxhrz

She's a fairly cheerful character, so you can draw her with a happy expression, lol. Thanks for considering! c:

If you're not too overwhelmed by requests, I'd love it if you could draw this character:

http://sta.sh/2svfhgvxhrz

She's a fairly cheerful character, so you can draw her with a happy expression, lol. Thanks for considering! c:

Gotcha! And sorry guys, I konked out last night and then I had class this morning, but I'm free for rn until like 4:30 so I'll get on these.

hey guys, I had ended up falling asleep before my evening class but be for that I was able to doodle Pearl's oc quickly!!

@Pearls;
here it is! will start on others as well.

Last edited:
I'm watching movies while doodling but here is chessie16's oc Leon!

@chessie16;
[x]

Last edited:
Back