• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hairlines

Are hairlines important to you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 41 78.8%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Are hairlines important to you?

Like, other people's hairlines? No, they don't matter to me. I'm not shallow. As for my own, I hope it doesn't recede or I don't go bald, but if it happens, there are always wigs to have fun with :)

I used to have a really steep widows peak and it bugged me a lot, but when I was younger I used to pull my hair when I was stressed so now it's all caddywompus... It doesn't matter too much because I part my hair to one side not in the middle but it still bugs me. Other people's hairlines don't really bug me I guess? Unless it's like... really weirdly far back and they have a mile of forehead, I mean I would be bothered by that a bit. Ya know? So like, within reason it doesn't bother me.

No, not at all. It's something I haven't really paid attention to, so it doesn't bother me. There's other things about hair that bothers me but not hairlines :p Now that you've pointed it out though, it will probably start bugging me...

Bump Boop Bump Boop Bump Boop

Beep Beep Beep Teep Beep Beep Beep

Not really. I agree with the few above me who said they've never thought about it. I never have. I don't think I've ever seen a bad hairline though? Just bad hair on rare occasions. Like when I went ages without a haircut and I had a billion split ends.

no i focus more on personality, he could be bald for all i care

The only thing that bugs me is my cowlick.

^ This. Never really thought about my hairline since it seems normal, and I'll be happy if it never changed. But damn, my fringe/bangs have an extremely annoying cowslick that gets on my nerves some days, especially right now since I'm in need of a hair cut.

But hairlines on a guy? Yeah, maybe... I like guys with a nice head of hair.

I don't really pay attention to it, unless it'd be like really bad.

I haven't ever cared or thought about it in my life. Now that I think about it, it seems rather unimportant to me.

Not really no. Not that I think it would be shallow to, it's a physical preference like any other, but that's such a weird preference to have XD
For me personally, if I wasn't already with someone, as long as they're not bald- I don't mind. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I would mind if they were bald. Don't get me wrong, I like hair(I myself have tons of hair and long, so I'm not being a hypocrite here), but I think I value personality a lot more than my silly and constantly changing preferences.

Mine's pretty alright if I say so myself.

I'd rater not date a bald or balding dude though tbh. Wouldn't want a dude with a fivehead either.

I'm more annoyed at my own hairline because I've never liked having a widows peak idk. As for on other people, it's not a huge deal breaker or something if they have a receding hairline. But to be completely honest I do like a full head of hair on guys...

no not unless.,, like..,. it isnt so far back that u look bald because that looks a bit unfortunate ):

Back