Shop The Cuddle Shop [1 OPEN]

Cuddly

A cuddly spider
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
It's time for cuddles! ...and art i guess.

I am unsure how to price for TBT at the moment so make an offer! Please keep in mind they type of art you are asking for and the effort that you want put into it.
I also accept art trades! Please show examples of your work.

��The Art:
Examples and prices on my DA page
Size= (standard < 4kpx x 4kpx) can go higher or lower.
Drawing:
Drawing lines are rough compared to vector. I draw on a 4k by 4k canvas
full body, bust, headshot
chibi, not chibi, multi characters
clean sketch, lineart, flats, cell shaded
no bg, simple bg
Vectors:
Vectors are images that can be as small or as large as you want without blur or pixelation, makes very clean images.
full body, bust, headshot
chibi, not chibi, multi characters
lineart, flats, cell shaded, gradient shading
no bg, simple bg

Willing to draw anything really as long as the price reflects at least the effort required.
Willing to experiment with different styles, it will just take longer and cost more.
Willing to do color-ins or turning a bad quality image into a vector!

��RULES
Please be patient or your order will be canceled
Please be respectful or your order will be canceled
I accept up to 3 edit requests.
Please do not edit what I made for you.
Please leave the water mark on the image.

��Slots:
Tall orders can take up two or three slots depending.
Name: Pokemanz
Style: Drawing fullbody non-chibi flat color
Refs: [x]
Size: Bigger is always better! Not gigantic but y'know big enough that I can enjoy it lol
Offer: 300 TBT (which is equal to about 60mil acnl bells btw)
Send to: PM is fine
Extra: Pose and all that is up to you. I'd prefer if he had a bit of personality as opposed to just basic animal/monster stuff. [x], [x], and [x] for example.
Name: amye.miller
Style: Drawing, fullbody, non-chibi, flat color
Refs: http://sta.sh/29x3gu0a8ba
Size: Not really sure what to put, lol. Just a decent size. XD
Offer: 300 TBT
Send to: You can PM me
Extra: N/A

��Forum:
Please fill this out to make a request.
Name:
Style:
Refs: (please post as raw link)
Size:
Offer:
(offer DA points, TBT, paypal, trade,...)
Extra:
I prefer to be paid before I begin, it motivates me.
Send to: Where you want me to send the png file. (and or the ps files)

Last edited:
Ooh, nice! I'm glad you opened it up! I'm unsure of the conversion rate, or if there is any, for RLC and dA points to tbt. I'd love to commission you, but I don't want to end up lowballing and offend you, so I'm unsure what to do besides wait.

And omg, tell me about those toyhou.se codes lmao. I may be getting someone from someone soon. The whole site just seems so efficient for storing characters. <3

------------------​

I'll just leave this here, but if you find out what you want to receive TBT-wise and mine is not adequate, please let me know! <3

Name: Stepheroo
Style: Drawing, full body, not chibi, um as for the sketch/linearts and stuff, just whatever is easiest (maybe sketch?) and no bg please.
Refs: It's a crappy refs located here and here are ones I did myself so please hold onto your socks and sandals, friend-o!
Size: Just standard, I guess
Offer: 300 tbt?

Last edited:
Ooh, nice! I'm glad you opened it up! I'm unsure of the conversion rate, or if there is any, for RLC and dA points to tbt. I'd love to commission you, but I don't want to end up lowballing and offend you, so I'm unsure what to do besides wait.

And omg, tell me about those toyhou.se codes lmao. I may be getting someone from someone soon. The whole site just seems so efficient for storing characters. <3

------------------​

I'll just leave this here, but if you find out what you want to receive TBT-wise and mine is not adequate, please let me know! <3

Name: Stepheroo
Style: Drawing, full body, not chibi, um as for the sketch/linearts and stuff, just whatever is easiest (maybe sketch?) and no bg please.
Refs: It's a crappy refs located here and here are ones I did myself so please hold onto your socks and sandals, friend-o!
Size: Just standard, I guess
Offer: 300 tbt?

It does and really want one! Been having a tough time finding them and miss giveaways.

EDIt just saw your other post hold on

Last edited:
It does and really want one! Been having a tough time finding them and miss giveaways.

EDIt just saw your other post hold on

If you post that you're looking for a code in the tbt marketplace like I did, you're bound to have someone pop up and offer. I would make a thread there saying that you're offering a free chibi and/or possible tbt (since you'll be getting some via commissions soon, I'm sure people will begin requesting when they see your examples).

EDIT: I just saw your edit, okie doke. LOL

Last edited:
If you post that you're looking for a code in the tbt marketplace like I did, you're bound to have someone pop up and offer. I would make a thread there saying that you're offering a free chibi and/or possible tbt (since you'll be getting some via commissions soon, I'm sure people will begin requesting when they see your examples).

EDIT: I just saw your edit, okie doke. LOL

yeah seems fair looking at the shop? -shrugs- I'll put you on the list!

Oh you decided to open a shop! I'll go ahead and post here if that's okay. :)

Size: Bigger is always better! Not gigantic but y'know big enough that I can enjoy it lol
Extra: Pose and all that is up to you. I'd prefer if he had a bit of personality as opposed to just basic animal/monster stuff. [x], [x], and [x] for example.

Omg is it possible to change mine to flat color as well? It didn't fully click that a clean sketch wouldn't be colored, I'm so sorry!

Omg is it possible to change mine to flat color as well? It didn't fully click that a clean sketch wouldn't be colored, I'm so sorry!

It's ok, sure!

ok c: I'll add you! Please send over the TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh you decided to open a shop! I'll go ahead and post here if that's okay. :)

Adding you c: Please send over the TBT <3

Hope you like it! Let me know if something needs to be edited!

tumblr_ok80cmQVhf1r96rrto1_1280.png

Last edited:
Update:
I am in the middle of moving so won't be able to get to the commissions this week :C

Back