Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Cake
Remember the hot knife thing?
Get prepared for...
...l i q u i d n i t r o g e n !​

Seriously, why?

Last edited:
Destroying things in general, like I follow a bunch of stimmy type youtubes and it's like "cutting this $100 squishy in half!" LIKE OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SRSLY! or all the ones where they destroy expensive electronics, like good job, hope you made enough with the views to pay off that super expensive thing.

Last edited:
first the 1000 degree knife, then earlier today i saw a vid with a 1000 degree pan

the thing about the 1000 degree knife videos that really gets to me is the fact that they're all like six minutes long and the cutting only takes up about 10 seconds at the most. that fill the rest of the video with the preparation with seriously no one cares about lmao. on top of that, the cutting is more often than not underwhelming, making even the 10 seconds or so a waste of your time.

youtube has always been a bit silly, hasn't it?

i personally like the guys that just constantly destroy iphones... simply because theyre just so STUPID. like, where do you even get the idea to put a phone in a GIANT GUMMY BEAR and drop it off of a building?

youtube trends aren't even good like at all half the time. the pen pineapple guy? not even good. cutting stuff with a 1000 degree knife? not even satisfying half the time. the polish mountain thing? not even funny. i don't even know other youtube trends i haven't kept up with youtube in forever lol

I remember last year when Leafy was relevant and people were LITCHERLY copying his format of comedy (he's not that funny to begin with imo). The reaction trend (JinxReload) was wack too. How does people giving a blank reaction get trendy I dont understand the process here.....

i never understood that thing b-list youtubers do with posting videos centered around themselves often titled in caps "I WAS THREATENED" or "A MAN ATTACKED ME" or "GOOGLING MYSELF" or "MY CHANNEL WAS HACKED!!!!"

i sit here and wonder... im watching a video of a sea otter playing with a puppy- why is this on my recommended

i never understood that thing b-list youtubers do with posting videos centered around themselves often titled in caps "I WAS THREATENED" or "A MAN ATTACKED ME" or "GOOGLING MYSELF" or "MY CHANNEL WAS HACKED!!!!"

i sit here and wonder... im watching a video of a sea otter playing with a puppy- why is this on my recommended

You would think that people would catch on to the clickbait titles but no, people still are brainwashed and click so youtubers continue to be annoying with screaming titles that more often than not, have nothing to do with the actual video.

Kind of unrelated but the caps thing really bugs me. Like you don't have to scream 'TOP 10 OF MY FAVOURITE NAIL POLISHES !! With KateBeauty101' Like it's alright every now and again, if something really important happened, but for every video? Come on.

Also -unnecessarily long introductions. Stahp.

But yeah. Internet trends in general are pretty stupid.

My favorite YouTube trend is and will always be UN Owen was her. Least favorite YouTube trend is people accusing someone of ripping off [PewDiePie/Tobuscus/Etc.] because they felt like playing a game that a famous YouTuber played once like five months ago.

I saw a bunch of high school students on the bus today and they all did their makeup like the beauty vloggers on YouTube. Really overdone liquid eyeliner and reddish eyeshadow. Crazy dark exaggerated eyebrows. It was too funny. Obviously no one in their right mind would actually leave their house looking like that.

Last edited:
Back