• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Scary Villagers. (Similar to Lucky the dog)

LadyRainb

❤️💛💚💙💜🌸 ~♪
Bells
Switch
5185-1887-5498
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Dreamy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Yellow Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Right there. The title on this post. :)

Using my sister's New Leaf game, I'm gonna make my second dream town!
Got the idea when I was thinking of adding dead trees to my ACNL.
Won't be an Aika Village themed feeling, but I will add bunch of dead trees.
AND... SCARY VILLAGERS! Similar to Lucky the dog. HERE.
Please tell me more! Who else? I love all of the villagers, so it's kinda hard...

It's too bad the dream address will be on my sister's game. Because it's not a nice town.
Probably won't even make it...
JUST REALIZED Luna doesn't let you visit your own dream town! My sister can never see it!!
She will have to use one of ours (her 2 sister's) game! WE WON'T LET HER! Mwahaha. :)

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
you know who's scary? Al or Tabby.

but in all seriousness, bella might be a good fit... her face is kinda evil looking, lol. same with kabuki. both peck and coco kinda look soulless too.

Ganon. If you can have his amiibo figurine. He looks scary (but in a cute, bad a** kind of way. At least for me) xD

Lucky isn't scary... unless you are afraid of mummies.

But if we're talking about a horror-themed town, then I guess he would fit. There's also a pig with a few scars on his face but I forgot his name.

I don't find Lucky scary. He use to be my best friend back in wild world when I was like 7.
Diva is terrifying.

How about Kiki and Lobo? Kiki is like a classic witch's cat, and Lobo has those big ol' spooky eyes. They're not necessarily "scary", but I think both would fit really well with the theme you're trying to convey.

Bump~

Thanks for your help.
Can't believe I forgot about Roscoe. I kicked him outta my town 'cause he was pretty scary stuff.
I will not be using these "scary" looking villagers. Just Kiki the cat, wolves, and others will do.
'Cause this is not a horror themed town.

No one mentioned Pietro? It's s clown sheep... pretty scary to some people (I like him tho!!!)

Phil!!!

Attachments

• Amiibo_057_Phil.jpg
    Amiibo_057_Phil.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 37
I always thought Tabby was scary not because she was ugly but because her design kind of looks like a yellow and brown skeleton to me. Incidentally, I love her and have her in my town and don't plan to let her go. Roscoe moved in today as well. My reaction was pretty much: "Oh my god, that completely black skin and red eyes...a demon horse! A demon horse has moved into my town...sweet! You are never leaving demon horse!" I love unique villagers.

Clay might work. He's covered in so many symbols I always thought he looked a bit like a golem or hamster witch doctor, even if he acts like silly kid.

Tabby.
Kabuki.
Diva.
Pietro (if you are scared of clowns)
I think there's a bull with red eyes, was it Roscoe? Rodeo?? Hmm
Oh and Boone!!! He has weird face markings
And hated Rasher's house.

Last edited:
Back