• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

could this work?

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
As many of you know my static left from purely
I haven't touched that game when I got someone to ping for no....
Now soon I'm gonna get 2 packs :) of cards
(I really don't know which one will they be because they be a surprise)
But if none of those give me static
Can I moved in 16 and move out those 16 villager and get me static from another cycler? Because the other 9 are dreamies of purely I don't want to loose them but I don't which one to replace static I want him back

Last edited:
I think you could cycle through the villagers to clear it, but the big problem lies in that last villager needing to go if the others are dreamies. I don't think the last to move in naturally leaves?

Could be cheaper to buy the Static Amiibo card itself, have you looked into that?

static isnt very popular, it'd probably be cheap to get his card 0: but if you dont buy his card, i have it if you wanna do the cycling trick

I think you could cycle through the villagers to clear it, but the big problem lies in that last villager needing to go if the others are dreamies. I don't think the last to move in naturally leaves?

Could be cheaper to buy the Static Amiibo card itself, have you looked into that?

My parents don't let me buy from the Internet and cards in Puerto Rico are very hard to get
I'm lucky I'm getting 2 packs but it's a friend buying for me and he gonna choose which one I should get. .
But yeah your right about the last one... I guess either way I gotta make another one move...

- - - Post Merge - - -

static isnt very popular, it'd probably be cheap to get his card 0: but if you dont buy his card, i have it if you wanna do the cycling trick

I wish I can buy his card but I can't buy from the Internet

You will have to make another one move, maybe with luck one of the cards will be either static or another one of your 9 villagers. Good Luck!

Back