Do you think Courtney Love was involved in Kurt Cobain's death?

Do you believe Courtney Love caused Kurt Cobain's death?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
There was a thread about this a while back (in the summer I believe) so I figured I'd give it a revival, especially because I've been listening to Nirvana a lot again, and it would be a break from the politics threads anyways.:p
Anyways, since Kurt Cobain's death in 1994, many people believe that Courtney Love actually killed him at his home in Seattle. Several films, especially since the release of Kurt & Courtney in 1998, have also spread this belief. Personally, I do think he committed suicide, because he was so depressed and had to turn to drugs, especially heroin, for relief. Do you believe Kurt committed suicide, or do you believe Courtney was involved?

i dont really know anything about his death but i dont see any reason to believe he was murdered idk. these conspiracy theories are kind of weird, i dont get why people cant believe he killed himself

Kurt was very ill. Blaming his death on something/someone else is just unfair.

Interesting topic, I'm surprised I haven't looked into it more at some point. Maybe I'll have to. Knowing what I know, which is next to nothing, I'd say that odds are pretty slim that she did. Just based on the idea that if she had, she would have been at least charged with something? If there was that much evidence...

Kurt suffered from mental illness and substance abuse, and had attempted suicide on multiple occasions. Dave Grohl even said something along the lines that he always knew he would die young.
Courtney loves Kurt so much (she still does) - there is absolutely no way she was involved in his death.

i'm pretty sure courtney is still deeply hurt from kurt's death. but you know with celebrities, when ever they die from suicide, accidental or not, there's always those kind of people who love to hop on bandwagons since conspiracy theories are growing more popular and speculate "what really happened!".

Back