Old Eggs
Switch
8231-3590-6823
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I really have lost interest in my second town, and I don't use it much anymore. There's nothing wrong with it, it's in perfect condition, I just like my original town so much better. If I were to sell the game (for USD), could I do that here? If so, where would I put the thread? If not, would I be able to give it away on this site? If this is against the rules, I'm sorry. Though, it doesn't hurt to ask.

edit: resolved c:

Last edited:
Nope. Here's something from the rules:

Prohibited Transactions
Do not sell, buy, trade, or give away the following:

Forum bells or forum shop items in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.
Animal Crossing bells, items, or villagers in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.
Duplicated, hacked, or power-saved items in Animal Crossing.
Any other item in conflict with our rules and guidelines.

Items representative of real money include, but are not limited to, the following:

Gift cards.
For-pay currencies from other websites, such as DeviantArt points, Pok?heroes nuggets, and Flight Rising gems.
Download codes for games and other digital content, except codes obtained freely with My Nintendo Platinum Points, listed in our exceptions list thread.
Physical items with real money value.

The sale of The Bell Tree bells or shop items for real money or items representative of real money is strictly prohibited, whether organized on or off The Bell Tree. The bells or items purchased in such transactions will be removed with no refund, as it will be up to the buyer to arrange a refund with the seller. The Bell Tree and its staff will not be held liable for any refund that is not credited. The seller will face an extended account suspension from the forum and will not have their bells or items restored.

Okay, thank you so much! I couldn't find that anywhere.

If you want to giveaway your copy, you're more than welcome to, just make sure no TBT Bells or other virtual goods or currencies are exchanged in order to gain entries, as this is something we do not allow. However, if you wish to go down the route of selling it, you're best off doing it off-site, on something like eBay.

If you want to giveaway your copy, you're more than welcome to, just make sure no TBT Bells or other virtual goods or currencies are exchanged in order to gain entries, as this is something we do not allow. However, if you wish to go down the route of selling it, you're best off doing it off-site, on something like eBay.

Oh okay! Thank you! I might just give it away, I feel like selling it would be too much work (I'm lazy lmao). We'll see.

Iv been looking ages for another ac game but i have responsibilities to pay for first before another game :D so if your looking for someone to give your game too Id love it

Back