• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is Claude lazy or smug?

Classygirl

Bells
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
I was under the impression Claude was a smug when I traded Ohare for him and I have Cole..but he seems lazy was I wrong is Ohare the only smug rabbit?This will help me decide who to remove to add a jock tiger for Bangle and Bianca if he is not smug I do not need him and Cole...I would prefer Hopkins but don't have him yet. As an additional if Claude is in fact lazy as he seems he may be simple poll Claude or Cole who do you like best?

toby is a smug rabbit, but you'd need his card to invite him to your town

Someone answered this question that he was in fact a lazy, I asked because some of the old lazy characters were concerted to smug in NL and I wasn't sure in his case. The first person said they googled it well for me it was easier to ask and get an answer than to search around apart from here where someone knew the answer already. I am ill so don't always have the time to surf the web constantly but I appreciate those who can and do and told me he was lazy so ty all for your help there. It seems Ohare and Tobi are the only smug rabbits and Mira is still the only uchi. I have a half Tiger half rabbit town many fem rabbits are peppy some are snooty I may need with so many smooties and peppies to find a norm and I know one of them is and will look up which fem rabbits are norms when I can after my appts today unless someone knows then when I get home later the answer will be there in my inbox but otherwise ty all for your help on this I have replaced him with a jock male for my fem tiger preppies as I have Cole and Rolf and Snake on my males side and nowknowing Claude wasn't smug replaced with Tybalt...

In case anyone is interested the town looks like this:Bangle(yay), Bianca,Tybalt(replacing Leonardo for a trial period),Claudia,Rolf,Francine,Tiffany,Chrissy,Cole,and Snake...I feel I need to change 1 rabbit as I feel I even missing any norms,uchi,smug...since I don't mind no uchi or even smug if there is not room I would like a norm just as with CF at least the 5 basic types aside the 2 added to NL tt all for your help and listening to why was asking at all. I appreciate you and all your responses.

Ty for link above this I looked at now see the fem norms Gano,Riby,Coco u fortunately think I only have the peppy cards and do t want to target cycle..will double check my cards. Ty for your help again so did find that I think that's all maybe Dotty again do t think I got but peppies as cards and Tiff on fem side.

Last edited:
Back