• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Fairy Tale Town Of Shinrin - (Come Visit!)

Cheza

hate.jpg
Bells
Feedback
100% (26) +
outdated

Attachments

• Paradise Flag.png
    Paradise Flag.png
    575 bytes · Views: 83
Last edited:
I'd love to visit! I sounds like an amazing town. I'm trying to make my town fairy-tale, but I am far from done. Is okay if I could make get some ideas from your town? c:

Hey

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't Pm so turn on friend messaging on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tell me when your gates open on this thread

I'd love to visit! I sounds like an amazing town. I'm trying to make my town fairy-tale, but I am far from done. Is okay if I could make get some ideas from your town? c:
Awesome, and yeah feel free to take ideas! I'll add you in a few minutes :)

I'll be over in a quick moment, I have to go through a trade first!♥

Alright, I'm on my way!

Hey!
I visited your dream address and i love your town!
It's so cute and serene :') Good job!

I visited your town dream! Wonderful place, all that greenery was amazing <3
I also really liked you mayor's house, very rustic but still with a little pop of colour that made it look fresh and lived-in.

ALSO THE TOWN TUNE! Am I completely off base or was it the beginning of "Lost in thoughts all alone"?

I visited your town dream! Wonderful place, all that greenery was amazing <3
I also really liked you mayor's house, very rustic but still with a little pop of colour that made it look fresh and lived-in.

ALSO THE TOWN TUNE! Am I completely off base or was it the beginning of "Lost in thoughts all alone"?
Thanks! That is exactly what I was going for, And you are exactly right! It's Azura's song :)
I would love to visit :]
I could probably have you over sometime today :)

Back