• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States US trading doubles/extras cards WA and 1-4 back from hiatus 5/2/17

Last offered trade with pheonyx9 will be added to pending soon. That will go out for Monday. Do to IRL things I haven't heard back on may not get to until Tues night. I have some medical appt and plans to I gut will be without wifi until late tomorrow night and Tues major appt so may not be on that day but early Weds. Have been on site since woke up need to get ready will add pheonxy9 trade to OP as soon as I can.

Updated OP for trades for Stinky,Pippy and Whitney. So anywhere it says Whitney/is now Marina or Cherry/Lopez only ATM. I need 11 cards scroll down to OP bottom to see them easily listed there, once get to 10 throwing in some TBT for top ten helpers as appreciation. Don't think will go over 3:1 regular though. May have 1 more update for today, then out of stamps anyway :) so 1 more deal can go for tomorrow after that is Weds except the night owls who get late Monday messages.

Hey! Do you still need Marina and Whitney? Are your P cards still off limits? I have Sally and I'm interested in a lot of them!

Do you still need Lopez?

Actually no, I just did an update last night aka early this morning on a trade with crazymom for Don and Lopez so I only need the 8 listed now! Am at the under 10 mark thanks to her and you and the last 5 or 6 ppl have traded with. And still going.

Seeking:Cherry and Filbert, 002Nook, 70:Biff, 88 Clay 202 Blathers, 335: Dotty and 371 Sally but fair trades I have many cards. Cherry and Filbert are now top priority and the rest are completers but still important, though I won't trade a Ankha or Fang or big cars for 1 Biff Clay ect. so please look at all I have everyone and take advantage of cards you are missing with the 3:1 on regulars not named as big 7 cards. Also Julian is gone and those cards are 2:1s anyway at this point or depends if deal is right for me on cards I need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Do you still need Marina and Whitney? Are your P cards still off limits? I have Sally and I'm interested in a lot of them!

I have updated. I have Whitney and Marina. My top 2 out of my last 8 are Cherry and Filbert. It depends what card you are looking for the named big ones some of them are 2:1 or for the right deal ex Fang/Ankha/one other. I do do 3:1 most others on regulars which is what I am seeking or 2:1 NPC plus a villager or a 2:1 WA plus a villager for a card. It would depend on what cards you wanted for her. Likely not Ankha or Fang or Goldie though if that's what your asking

Updated edited OP as am nearing completion so no card confusion only 2 say hold others would like 1 at least of my top wishes 2 am missing for but am open to trade some removed the P on and are up for fair dealing. Ty all offers will be considered though, just know there is a lot of back info in the OP last under ten update and opener are revised and lists are correct and 3:1 or 4:1 special cases deals all good. Everything is updated a pnd any recently made trades are under pending but the cards are not in lists so just look in the series for your cards, thanks again.

Last edited:
I'm interested in these!:
01 - Vivian
28 - Raddle
001 - Isabelle
190 - Vesta
197 - Kid Cat
253 - Genji
255 - Wolfgang
300 - Chrissy
333 - Lolly
I didn't know which you were willing to trade, so I tried to pick a lot ;; Sorry if this is overbearing

I'm interested in these!:
01 - Vivian
28 - Raddle
001 - Isabelle
190 - Vesta
197 - Kid Cat
253 - Genji
255 - Wolfgang
300 - Chrissy
333 - Lolly
I didn't know which you were willing to trade, so I tried to pick a lot ;; Sorry if this is overbearing

No it's actually good to know because there are a lot of different ways that could go depending if you want a P card 1:1 for her or 001 Isabelle and 2 non P villagers, or 3 from Raddle,Vesta,Genji and I think I took the P off Kid Cat.Id have to decide which P card I'd be willing to let go for Sally if I were but there are options there. Options are good. I am sure we can work this one out. If you pm me with your top P cards non Viv you'd want for her, and an alt option of 3 or Issabelle and 2 then we can work from there. I am trying to work with everyone to find a fair deal that helps both at this point.

Other Note Beau is hold ATM as I know someone who may have gotten a bad break that helped me so may be putting him reserve for them.

I can trade you Cherry for Tia? If you're willing to ship to Canada :) I also need Blanca to finish my Series 2 collection, but I only have Cherry, that you need. If there's anything I can do for a Blanca trade, let me know~!

Last edited:
No it's actually good to know because there are a lot of different ways that could go depending if you want a P card 1:1 for her or 001 Isabelle and 2 non P villagers, or 3 from Raddle,Vesta,Genji and I think I took the P off Kid Cat.Id have to decide which P card I'd be willing to let go for Sally if I were but there are options there. Options are good. I am sure we can work this one out. If you pm me with your top P cards non Viv you'd want for her, and an alt option of 3 or Issabelle and 2 then we can work from there. I am trying to work with everyone to find a fair deal that helps both at this point.

Other Note Beau is hold ATM as I know someone who may have gotten a bad break that helped me so may be putting him reserve for them.

Thank you for clearing it up! I sent you a PM

Hiya! Would you be interested in trading Bitty (WA 22), Boots (WA 34), and Papi (S4 358) in exchange for Tom Nook (S1 002)? I'm able to ship from the US, and we can discuss details via PM if you're interested :)

1490245117465.jpg

Last edited:
I can trade 77 Cherry for 300 Chrissy. Please let me know If you are interested. :)

Sent you a PM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for clearing it up! I sent you a PM

Sent you another PM but now is just Lolly or the 3 you chose Chrissy may be pending.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! Would you be interested in trading Bitty (WA 22), Boots (WA 34), and Papi (S4 358) in exchange for Tom Nook (S1 002)? I'm able to ship from the US, and we can discuss details via PM if you're interested :)

I actually do my WA cards as 2:1 plus villager but am interested if are US do hope we can work something out. Please pm me to discuss further specifics.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also pending trades updated and I see by some responses a little confusion. NPC are 2:1 plus villager (my NPC) in the soecial and WA are same as many are doing now. Villagers non P are 3:1 P villagers may be 1:1 depending the trade. Specifics can be discussed in PMs am willing to be flexible depending on card. Also still seeking Filbert, Biff,Clay,Dotty,Nook002,Cherry,Sally, and 202 Blathers. Have some offers made on 4 of those but nothing solid as of yet when is will update OP pending again. Also am US only.

Pending trades update assuming all incoming trades go as expected need 6 more. 002Nook, 202:Blathers, 70:Biff, 88: Clay, 165:Filbert(P card) 335: Dotty
3:1 on villager cards (WA and NPC are 2:1. P card for P seek. Note Down at the 5 point willing to do 4:1s. That would be 2 WA or 2 NOC or one of those and 2 non P villagers or 3/4 villagers normal or 1:1 P villagers for cards. All open take your shot. Filbert is my P 1 then the other 5 equal wants so let's make this happen
If you specify what yours completion needs are I may throw you an extra when hit last 5 or if are a trader may toss in an extra. I have reserved some for certain helpers during the top 10-15 as suprise but have many. Or may just suprise you with a special PM when the thread takes its freeze when I'm done and adjusting it, not sure if it will need moved or no. But anyway some ppl may be getting notice PMs when I'm done for a specialty pick also small gifts of site TBT. Still working out the afters right now still seeking and seeing who helps me get there.

Last edited:
Updated OP as down to 6 will be 5 after hear cards on oending Dotty deal. Today will be last post day u til Monday and it has not gone yet as I am off site this afternoon u til tomorrow evening late. Est US before 12 midnight or around. So PMs and deals after next hr or on thread will go out Monday and be responded to tomorrow night after approx 2 hrs from this posting. So if want in before Monday PM or post now. If after will PM you tomorrow evening for Monday trades.

Let me clarify. Are you trading 200 cards in exchange for the last cards you need? If so, I'd love to trade you the rest of what you need. I was planning on finding people who need them and gifting them out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, wait, I see I did misread that! You're just trading extras for the last cards. My apologies! I'll retract my offer, haha.

No what I'm doing is actually already that I'm trading for my last cards and then I'm gifting them if you have them you wouldn't need them and that's who I'm after ppl missing them for my five and even after. We have traded before Merengue remember.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if you do have doubles of my missing cards would love to help you..retracted offer? Do you have them spare then?

Just a note for people waiting for me to finish so can request cards without having to trade any this is not the best strategy as ppl who have helped will be notified first and there will be a freeze on other asks for a bit after while I redo the OP and reorganize thread and rules and find a new fun way to get missing cards and wish cards to non completed seekers. So right now is actually the best time if you have one of my missing cards and are US to get the best deal or amount of cards for the ones I need.

Also as I do intend to keep helping I am not offering over all my cards I will be doing the after deals on site myself. OP was updated 3/26 4:15am EST for pendings done and sent Friday before I was away without wifi. I still need five cards and until I make and recieve said cards this will be running at the specified as seen in OP for details 3:1 or 1-1 for P Special. I will wait as long as it takes but I intend to trade cards you are missing for cards I need to get there. What happens after that is TBD and TBA so please help me get there so I can then help you from having to turn to unfair trades or eBay for cards you need I have. I don't like seeing completed collectors praying on people looking for their missing wanted cards to retrade so I want to help and I have helped many and will continue to do so in a big way but right now ai need your help on my last 5 wish cards to call it complete. And the deal is a good and fair special with flexible deals just PM me long time members or those with a lot of wifi feedback I do check into that but also am trying to help new move overs build up wifi and site related activity ratings as well. The only time I may decline is if I feel the card may be sold or re-trades or you are a completed collector unless you are doing same to help others but then you should have extras your working with already if you think your a special case PM me but I have a right to say no. Also please do not wait to send out cards I send right after deals are made so 3 days 4 max is as long as it should take I don't like seeing my cards recieved 2 days after deal and me still waiting a week please check my wifi and time here I am not a new trader or user of TBTF.

Last edited:
Back