• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States US trading doubles/extras cards WA and 1-4 back from hiatus 5/2/17

OP has been simplified under new tabs and easier design for quicker trading. Trading rules should be known by now. After intro there is other information but aside that there is a priority top 3 seeks and top 10 tab and below the pendings list straight into my trade cards and needs. Am 30 away from completion please let me help you. Once get down to 10 will do some kind of big special for helping complete those last ten cards if you are one of those that finishes the last series. Am trying to come up with a special ty this may greatly benefit traders looking to complete more info coming on that when get down to 15-20 cards left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ideas on this from traders accepted through pm or from those doing something similar. Want to give big thanks to those who help complete my last 20 cards. Also for anyone that did a trade of 5 or more toward my end goal will be recalled. As well as those who help get the priority seeks special Whitney,Marina and Ruby.

Completed trades updated one pending. OP is up to date including new cards from last night not claimed yesterday.

Hello, would you be interested in my: 014 Luna, 025 Al, 164 Bianca, 170 Ruby, 189 Drift and 288 Curly for your: 103 Kicks, 158 Timbra, 166 Kitty, 169 Bud, 199 Big Top, WA 09 Huck and WA 34 Boots?

Hello, would you be interested in my: 014 Luna, 025 Al, 164 Bianca, 170 Ruby, 189 Drift and 288 Curly for your: 103 Kicks, 158 Timbra, 166 Kitty, 169 Bud, 199 Big Top, WA 09 Huck and WA 34 Boots?

Hi welcome to the thread, would possibly be interested in this will be PMing you for some info.

Hi!

I was looking at the following trade, please let me know what you think, at your earliest convenience:

Mine:
14 - Luna
25 - Al
155 - Butch
156 - Gabi
170 - Ruby

Yours:
235 - Spork
260 - Tammi
268 - Buck
271 - Curlos
273 - Moe

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Updated OP Willow has been readded to missing cards. Was accidentally left out of trade cards. Am contacting trader as others came but am putting her back in in case there was a mix up. I still need her so it's 6 for S1.

@LazyFaye that will work will PM you.

New cards added, have achieved Nat SP and 250 Ava 15 to go special 5-1 on non P cards for Whitney 3:1 on P for her, 4:1 on Marina, 2:1 P, 3:1 all other needed cards. Special TBT bonus gifts on my last 2 P cards and others for being one to help finish the last 10.

Last edited:
Totally reorganized and updated OP style and announcements on near completion sale. Easier to read doubles and missing tabs. Lesser additional info as cards needed have decreased more fun bonuses for collectors/traders. And a Thank You note to those who have helped me. Also updated OP as always, is never wrong, regular updates after every trade or new card set.

Last edited:
Doing 3:1 on all cards for my missing 14 (3 NPC) 2 high tier, 9 other cards, 4:1 P or 6:1 for Whitney 3:2 P or 5:1 Marina. 3:1 on rest I have found my needs on eBay but with 250 cards to trade including Ankha,Tia,Merengue,Lolly,Wolfgang,Chief,Lolly,Goldie and over 200 more would hate to do that lets help each other.

Hello again :) I have 259 Stinky and 267 Pippy, would you be interested in trading 110 Leila, 118 Poncho, 153 Alfonso, WA 20 Billy and WA 41 Norma for them?

Hi. If I'm reading this correctly, you're trading multiple cards for 148 Whitney right?

I need 223 Del, 226 Mitzi, 273 Moe, 279 Biskit, 284 Chadder, and 366 Ribbot.

Please PM me if you're interested in trading them or want to work something out.

Hello again :) I have 259 Stinky and 267 Pippy, would you be interested in trading 110 Leila, 118 Poncho, 153 Alfonso, WA 20 Billy and WA 41 Norma for them?

I can do the NOC and the 2 WAs for those two as all are 2:1 or I can do The NOC the two villager non p cards and a WA Billy. Or the 2 WAs and the two villagers. NOC and WA are 2 so really it is just one card over. But I sent you a pm as well.Just let me know.

Also reminder to all NPC and WA are already 2:1 cards. So one plus a villager is 3. 3 of those is 6 2 is 4 non top P villagers are 1. The top T villagers that are not 1:1 are Merengue,Chief,Julian,Chief,Wolfgang,Goldie,Lolly and I may have forgotten one. Those will trade 1:1 for top 2 or after as 2:1s.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi. If I'm reading this correctly, you're trading multiple cards for 148 Whitney right?

I need 223 Del, 226 Mitzi, 273 Moe, 279 Biskit, 284 Chadder, and 366 Ribbot.

Please PM me if you're interested in trading them or want to work something out.

This is correct that is 6 non top P cards which is the deal on Whitney less on top 7/8P cards but you got it right if you are US then this works.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 234 Marina! Looking for Merengue! :)

I have a couple possible Marina offers. Hang in there if you are US may consider it also making sure don't need her for Whitney. Will get back to you if will work. Merengue is my top card after I released Marshall.

I can do Whitney for Merengue if you still need her.

IMG_0060.jpg

Last edited:
hello,
ok, how does this sound: my 259 Stinky and 267 Pippy for your WA 20 Billy, WA 41 Norma, 118 Poncho and 153 Alfonso?

I can do Whitney for Merengue if you still need her.

Waiting to hear back on the 6:1 offer from zombie on Whitney as have 2 offers for Merengue Marina and Whitney Whitney is my P1 but Marina seems a little hard to find. I only have one Merwngue many other cards so will see which of my P cards can deal on without Merengue first.
To all: I have a very long list of cards including Julian, Ankha(the one I forgot) Goldie,Lolly,Famg,Wolfgang,Chief,Beau and more if you are looking for an elusive non top tier card I likely have that too and I know those can be as wanted for a long time Bangle was my number 1 had to go through many packs but I got her. Then it was Lucy and on and on. So to the one who needs 6 non top tiers will do Whitney for those I love to see people after the non sellers, :) it's a shame what people will charge instead of swap. And that's why I'm trying to help but I only have one of the top ones at least now I had Merengue once before it can be a mess. Am sorting things out. With non Merengue trades ATM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello,
ok, how does this sound: my 259 Stinky and 267 Pippy for your WA 20 Billy, WA 41 Norma, 118 Poncho and 153 Alfonso?

Sounds good, am PMing you.

Back