• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States US trading doubles/extras cards WA and 1-4 back from hiatus 5/2/17

Hi there, I have Soleil 296 and Flora 274 which I see you are needing. I am not sure exactly what is a fair trade, but from the list, I would like Colton, Chief, Cole, and Peanut. Just let me know which ones you think are fair trades if you are interested! :)

Just got to this this evening, I am EST and I've had the flu so sorry to all of have been slow ESP with early morning PMs. I would consider Peanut and Cole for those the other 2 are in my top 10 category. I am still looking for Whitney before I let Chief or Wolfgang go and then down the top ten line on the first 2 but I can do the last two for Peanut and Cole will PM you.

Last edited:
Am getting back to everyone slowly have had the flu so please excuse if I didn't get your message early am I am est or really late my schedules been a little off since Tues. but am getting to it. Also if you PM an offer and I accept and you don't need it anymore please let me know that so I don't wait to hear back Tysm.

Restructured and updated OP as of 3/4 more concise and easier to read plus includes all pendings out of list.

What do the asteriks mean by the card numbers?

I have these cards that I can trade -
039 Jitters, 041 Quillson, 057 Phil, 113 Isabelle, 293 Rolf, 316 Zipper, 344 Rudy, 349 Lucy

Do you need these cards still?

Yes I do the asterisks are just cards I am seeking over others or wishlist cards, I also have a little top 10/20 by name under the Prioirty card tab it's basically just my wishlist or preference guide. But all numbers listed are cards I am missing and need. Lucy,Phil,Rudy and Rolf are actually in my top 20 list and the others I do need as well so please look at my list and let me know what I have you need for those cards. Ty. Simplified if the number is listed I need it if it's under cards to trade I have it if it has a star it's just a preferred seek or a wishlist seek. But yea I do need those cards.

Updated OP to include not just numbers but names of needed cards as are finally at a typBle number of names :)

Is this updated? Would you do my 14 luna for your 362 Static and 355 Mira?

Edit: if you don't do special 1:2 I can trade 70 Biff and 126 Coach for them as well

Edit 2: Reread your rules and it seems like you would prefer at least 2 cards so I would love to do the offer in the edit! Also I'm in US

Last edited:
Yes it is always updated after a pending trade is made or new cards are added, so a few times a week at least. The only cards am missing not listed are ones have yet to recieve from pending and assume to by the end of the week and cards sent out or made trades on are always removed right away so it is correct. Your edited offer would suit me fine, I will send you a PM on it to get the info and confirm after that will mail out ASAP and add to pending. A little breakdown of the process there :)

Awesome thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I have 363 Celia and I can replace Biff for that!

OP updated, Lost Trades aka recieved on other end but not on mine with two communications and no response to inquiry second time and 2 weeks past have been 4 cards reaadded to my missing list Kidd is now a Prioirty again. Other reads include BookerSP Avery and Henry. New cards on the way. All trades recieved that aren't in the lost except one that went out today 3/10 expected receipt Monday 3/13 or Tues 3/14 latest. Over 150 cards still available WA and S1-4 new on the way, and 53 needed approx. Prioirty seeking Whitney and Marina others listed in top 10 tt all love helping you get your dreams and try for helping me.

Will respond to two requests made yesterday after I recieve cards exp today and tomorrow series 2-4 I only have 9 missing from S1 so am hoping to trade for those.
OP to be updated as new cards to offer or missings come in. However I do have a store in town that has some if ppl are looking and do not have stores still selling as I know S1 has become harder so if there is high demand of ppl seeking S1 cards they need by all means let me know I can pick some up to trade for cards I am missing.I try to run things like a little community so feel free to PM me or message me on this topic if you please as I know some places are not selling cards at all so if it would help others I can pick up some more S1s at the store if by chance they have become harder to find.
Will respond to prior trade offers post update Look forward to OP update new cards 2-4 and possibly 1 if there is enough need for me to pick some extras up for others to make the deals we both need. Ty all.

59 new cards added big Sunday 3/12 Update. OP updated. Seeking 36 cards left including missing NPC and S1 and 4 missings. Priority seeking Whitney and Marina. 59 new and extra including Tia,Julian,Chrissy, and many more. Hundreds of extras. New trade week begins.
Note once I obtain my missing cards I will still run thread to help you find yours from my extras no need for them hope we can keep helping each other 36 left 2 high Prioirty, a top 20 villager list and missing NPC and series 1 cards are* now below top 20 see priority list for villager names there. All card offers US will be considered. Once obtain top 2 seeks no restrictions. Will do 2:1 or 1:1 on NOC trader choice but not P cards.

OP updated again after pending trade confirmed. Some changes made for cards out and expected in were removed.

Back