• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States US trading doubles/extras cards WA and 1-4 back from hiatus 5/2/17

Sure, How about Kabuki and Al? It looks like you still need him.

Sent you a PM on this ok with me, just wanting to confirm and check details then will update OP as soon as get it out I mail aka as soon as hear back. Hoping hear from you soon enough to get it out tomorrow as I will be gone for apt at 10am eat then personal after may not be back home until Tues evening 2/21

Last edited:
Just to clarify to make sure we are on the same page @Prof Gulliver is #314 not #114, 114 is Blanca it seems just wanted to make sure you were asking for the card you needed. I sometimes get my numbers off or have.

Last edited:
Have not yet heard back from Prof but expect to for tomorrow, anything that is confirmed in the next 45-60mins or has been already today on the pending Tues list will be going out today.

Sure, How about Kabuki and Al? It looks like you still need him.

Yep. I went ahead and sent these out as sent the other part of our trade or trade 2 lol on Sat this one is going out on Tues 2/21 and added to the OP Tysm keep an eye for updates on new cards tomorrow possibly and PM me when you get my messages. TY regular trade pal.

Note change to OP Lyle was swapped for AL in pending trade. So still need 25 Al readd to missing S1. Also new cards arrived will post this evening so look late tonight or to,or row morning for updates and new doubles.

Hello! I'm interested in your Marshal and Merengue. I have Stitches, Peggy, Elmer, and Gigi. Please let me know if you're interested!

Just updated with 36 new doubles after anniversary updated OP and the pending trades that completed are mailed and one that is pre-pending those cards still in needs ATM. Everything updated 2/24/17 6am est approx. @papercrown sending you a PM.

OP updated minus pending mailed or mailing trade outs post influx of new cards this morning.. OP is updated 35+ new cards in last night 3 new deals pending completion.

Getting all Saturday send out organized it is the busiest send out day please refer to OP as things change regularly to check if have added or traded cards before you PM. I have addressed all PM trades so far now anyone looking to make a trade before mail goes tomorrow has until 1pm est tomorrow.

hi there, do you need any of these?

- 228 Bubbles
- 249 Beardo
- 261 Tucker (x2)
- 268 Buck
- 288 Curly
- 169 Bud

i need 223 del and 279 biskit desperately. :) i live in the US and i've traded on reddit and facebook primarily.

I have a list in the OP listing all the cards I have and all the numbers am missing underneath the series by number. So looking at my notebook by series of missing numbers I can say of those 288 Curly is the only missing of those but I'm not seeking him out primarily as a 1:1. I will consider a 1:1 on Del will pm you.

OP updated new pending trade for Monday. Over 240 cards available to trade last count need approx 77 to complete. TY all. Please if had good experience pass the word on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have 299 Francine and I was very interested in your Lolly card! :D Thank you!

Interested sent you a PM.

My top seeks right now are Whitney,Skye,Marina,Lucy,and Cherry in that order. I have over 240 cards to trade WA and all Seies I need help getting to completion. Cards typically arrive 2 days after first post day so quickly and in mint shape whether you are a big collector or looking for favorites missing please check out OP. Monday is the next mail day so am making sure I have everything sorted by tomorrow 5pm EST for Monday ship out as will be away from wifi Sun evening until 11pm Mon night. So if you want cards by Weds please out request in before US est 3pm tomorrow as next after that will be late Monday night responses for Tues depending o when recieved pm may not go out u til Weds so now a the time for new week deals. And will be updating again tomorrow afternoon and again Tues with possible new cards and updates ty all for letting me help you and helping me towards completion less than 1/4 left on all series and only missing 4 WA but near 4x more cards than that in doubles for trade so please take advantage will trade out extras even after comletion as I don't need them but many of you do. Easy fast efficient and quality trades, over 75 positive wifi ratings and going on 3 yrs with tbt. Asking for nothing but cards I do not have for my collection. Ty all again for helping my dream. Once completed planning a on call cycling service but also helps me personally as being ill this is a big hobby for me that is fun and relaxing to focus on and it brings me a lot of joy in hard times medically to be achieving this goal and using it in my relaxation game so important for me to have that. Plus I love helping there is nothing that creates more happiness than giving for me. I appreciate all of you I have traded with in this first month of my thread being up and repeat traders make me happy to see as well. Here is to another week of trades. Note I will do 1:1s but please look as it is better for both if we have at least 2 cards or more to offer each other. Will update again with every change and every new card buy usually once a month in a bulk somewhere until complete. And again if you are looking for a villager just for your in game town will be more than happy to help you get them that way as well just pm me.

After our current trade ends (or whatever works for you) I would love to trade my 92 Henry for your 171 Benedict message me whenever :)

Hi there, I have Soleil 296 and Flora 274 which I see you are needing. I am not sure exactly what is a fair trade, but from the list, I would like Colton, Chief, Cole, and Peanut. Just let me know which ones you think are fair trades if you are interested! :)

Back