• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States US trading doubles/extras cards WA and 1-4 back from hiatus 5/2/17

Never heard back about 002 Nook so still need him. All cards without an h (ex Blanche) open to trade. Have been taking all offers even up to 4:1 or more now. Time to jump in. The info is there as a guideline I have no hard and fast rules and as far as the 2:1 3:1 or 1:1 I mean on my cards some may be confused the deals are better for others than for me at this point I am seeking five holding a lot and doing a close out special.

Temporary shutdown on my end while restructure OP but feel free to post here as I will see it when am done with hiatus.

Hi darling :blush: I'm so glad you finished your collection!

Can I trade my

009 Digby
071 Yuka
260 Tammi
235 Spork
237 Bam
238 Friga
352 Rory
322 Rocco
360 Rod
392 Cranston
116 Chip
113 Isabelle
120 Ozzie
170 Ruby
171 Benedict
158 Timbra
145 Carmen

For your

48 Cleo
53 Limberg
59 Nate
68 Clyde
94 Cyrano
131 Pate
146 Rodney
167 Beau
188 Ankha
236 Freckles
298 Derwin
305 Redd
375 Becky
390 O'Hare

I tried to only offer cards you don't have extras of so that if we can make out a trade you'll have more variety to help other people :blush:

Out of the doubles you listed I really need 100 Walker and 284 Chadder. I have the following doubles I can trade for them, your pick! 150 Coco, 251 Chester, 224 Paula, 278 Dora, 116 SP Chip, 135 Phoebe, and 190 Vesta. If interested at all please let me know ^_^

Hi there, if/when you've completed your collection and are trading your doubles I have an offer. I'm about 8 cards away from completing my collection.

I still need 268 Buck, 321 Mallery, 329 Broffina and 350 Elmer. I can offer: 179 Hopper, 250 Eva, 394 Grizzly and WA 30 Louie, not sure if you need 190 Vesta, I have her too. I have a list of my duplicates on my message board in my profile> If you don't like the cards I offered feel free to make a counter offer. :)

Back from break month, April was very hectic IRL and needed some time to play also stepping in on request to cycle in/out pm requests for villagers and play a bit but am back. If offers are older that I missed while away please let me know if still needed also am trying to trade for cards I do not have extra of for more variety to help others. Note harder to find cards or populars looking for fair trades on so can get those to those in need so they don't have to turn to the selling boards ex Ankha. And back in the game May 2017.

Also if do need a temporary until get villager card scanned in for your town PM me as lower sig says I do this on request with my collection which is wider than the doubles list so can ask any trade able villager card or amibo except Inkwell that one I do not have ATM.

Last edited:
I am interested in trading cards 179 Hopper, 219 Anchovy, and 267 Pippy for 255 Wolfgang. Please let me know If this works for you. :)

Heya hon! I definitely have a lot of interest in 06 Hornsby, 08 Tybalt, and 09 Huck. But I'm not entirely sure what to offer in return. Maybe, take a look at my thread and let me know if there's anything that catches your interest! Thank you in advance. :)

Last edited:
I am interested in your Vivian, Pashmina, and Plucky. What would you like in return? PM me if you'd like. I have lots of cards that I'll consider trading but don't have listed in my thread. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hey there~ I'd be interested in;
167:Beau
253:Genji
362:Static

In exchange I can offer these. I don't mind doing a one for two cards as well, meaning one card of yours for two of mine. Thanks!
214-Don
126-Coach
118-Poncho
122-Lucha
130-Prince
174-Bettina
217-Jingle
004-Sable
120-Ozzie
131-Pate
193-Keaton
106-booker