• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tomodachi Life!

opalskiies

kid cat best cat
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
White Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Pavé
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
Anyone here play it? I love it so much! I adore the cute, simple, open-ended games. :3c

I used to play it. I also lived in Japan for 3 years, so managed to get most of the StreetPass items. But there's just SO MANY of them that I STILL couldn't get them all.

I stopped playing after a while though because, while it's cute, it's extremely repetitive. I was mostly playing to collect items after a while.

I played a ton of it when it came out, and then when I got a New 3DS I decided to start over, and I've been having a lot of fun with it again. It's a good game to spend a few minutes in daily or twice daily. But until I started over, it had gotten really stale.

I got it launch day, for some reason, and it was cute and fun at first, but now it's extremely repetitive and all around utterly boring.

man i feel pretty **** now, i ask if anyone likes the game and i just get negativity lmao........

I actually liked it! I don't play much now, but it was a cute, quirky game that I'll still occasionally revisit from time to time.

i still play it, i think it's one of the most entertaining things in the whole world lol. i love it so much but i haven't unlocked everything yet despite having the game for like... two years now. it's so good when you have a mixture of actual friends in it because their interactions with each other and other residents is funny as hell lol

Back when my actually released items through spotpass, I'd pick it up and play for a few days. I haven't played (I do sometimes open it up, but I never spend more than like 3 minutes on it) it since May, I think. I really want to reset my island but since spotpass clothes aren't released anymore I'm not sure I'd pick it up after a week.

That being said, it is a fun thing to play until you unlock all the shops and it's a fun time filler if you don't want to play what games you currently have.

I think that if there wasn't a penalty for changing the time I'd probably play it more (or at least longer.)

I play it every once in a while now, a lot of the things they do in the game is starting to get on my nerves. lol

Last edited:
yeah i played it and i still have it, but it gets tiring when you're trying to get marriage proposals or dates and crap but the miis JUST WON'T GET IT ON.

I had picked up my copy during the holidays of its release date, so I really enjoyed the holiday theme and songs. I had played Tomodachi a lot and loved the silliness it offers. I don't play it as much now, but I still like to go back to it from time to time for the items and my Miis funny interactions.

I like it! I think it's an adorable game, but I might reset to keep it alive as I haven't played for months. Living in NZ, its really hard to get streetpass as no one i pass on the street plays it. Still, it is a cute game! :)

It's been a year or two since I played it. Gonna reset and try to get back into it soon.

Back