• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Top floor theme suggestions?

Cuddly

A cuddly spider
Bells
Here are images of my first floor and basement. I recently added a second floor and expanded it, but am still unsure what theme would look good with what I currently have going on. Any ideas?

HNI_0072.JPGHNI_0074.JPG

Maybe an island or beach theme since you have cloudy/dreamy and earthy themes going on in the other floors.

just wanted to say that your outdoor living room is rly creative and cute. i've never seen one done like that before and it looks aces !! ☆

You could turn your basement into an outdoors themed room. There's so much greenery furniture out there now; the greenhouse box, flower beds, swinging chairs and you put your own flowers in there too like golden roses. Maddie's RV has heaps of outdoor stuff. The natural set goes so nicely with that wallpaper and flooring you've got!

As for upstairs, my upstairs is my bedroom. The Kiki & Lala stuff seems to go nicely with the mermaid set in my opinion, so you cold much some items together from those two sets ~

i have the minimalist set on my top floor with a lot of plants in it, i think that'd look good with your other rooms honestly 0:

Back