• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Buying/Trading Gorgeous Furniture/Gracie Furniture

FOXHOUNDL7

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
88.9% (6) +
Hello, My Name Is Liam, I would like to trade items for Gracie furniture (Mainly Gorgeous) I am Willing to trade these Items Gold Roses, Rococo Furniture (I Have All), Bells (Unlikely), Collectibles (Cake, Trophies, Fortune Cookies), Any Suggestions Will Be Considered, Thank you very much ;)

I have the entire set of Gorgeous furniture (and other Gracie sets aside from the Card set.) I'm interested in Collectibles, which ones do you have and what do you want for them?

Oh I've Seen Your Name Around Here, This is the first time we've met though! Glad to meet you

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want to trade anything I will, name some suggestions ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you tons of perfect pear, a trophy, a chocolate cake, every single Zelda item +dlc excluding the master sword, black roses, gold roses, carnations, rococo full set, I must say I have a fine selection of wares :D

Hello, My Name Is Liam, I would like to trade items for Gracie furniture (Mainly Gorgeous) I am Willing to trade these Items Gold Roses, Rococo Furniture (I Have All), Bells (Unlikely), Collectibles (Cake, Trophies, Fortune Cookies), Any Suggestions Will Be Considered, Thank you very much ;)

I'll give you 6 items from the Gorgeous collection if you let me catalog the rococo set on two characters(I pick it up and drop it)

Last edited:
Ok definitely

- - - Post Merge - - -

I shall add you, proceed to add me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I shall open my gate, please do not destroy, I trust you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok Come on in

Oh I've Seen Your Name Around Here, This is the first time we've met though! Glad to meet you

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want to trade anything I will, name some suggestions ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you tons of perfect pear, a trophy, a chocolate cake, every single Zelda item +dlc excluding the master sword, black roses, gold roses, carnations, rococo full set, I must say I have a fine selection of wares :D

Haha! Thank you! I've been around here a while (seriously, since 2013? I feel old forum-wise!) but I tend to dip in and out of the forum whenever the mood strikes me.

Do you have the Gracie store in your town yet?

Calypsio I have 3 items from gorgeous and that's it, I accept every kind of Gracie furniture

Yes, I have Gracie's store, but she doesn't have what I'm looking for and I rather trade than spend my bells

Last edited:
Calypsio I have 3 items from gorgeous and that's it, I accept every kind of Gracie furniture

If you can't find anyone to get the items for you, let me know. I have a load of in-game-bells that I don't need and I'll keep an eye on the Gracie shop here for you over the next few days to see if anything you're missing pops in! (It's Winter in my town, because time travel for those sweet sweet snowman items! :p)

Chatte, My Town Name Is Termina, you see it yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I will never turn down money, and I'll take anything Gracie

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will add your friend code, add mine aswell

My gate is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I will

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got an error message :/

It might be my internet, I will try to fix it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello,I am having difficultys with my internet, it should be fixed momentarily, in the meantime tell me exactly what furniture you have and exactly what you would like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My internet is being very bad, it should be fixed momentarily tell me exactly what you have and what you want

- - - Post Merge - - -

My internet is being very bad, it should be fixed momentarily tell me exactly what you have and what you want

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the two posts, my phone is weird sometimes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be back in a bit

Last edited:
Back