Fruitcup

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6741-6970-1025
Yellow Candy
Hello! :)

I can give advice about what to do with empty spots or where to put PWPs.
Giving background information like what kind of town you are going for will help for a better review.
If you just want a visit, please visit back.

Personal Favorites:
Mulino: 7F00-0038-E93F
Sundrive: 7C00-007E-891F
Honmei: 4F00-0024-C703
Wasser: 4E00-0017-3E5D
Sol: 5F00-001A-86DC
Vesper: 5B00-0013-938D

Feel free to visit my towns as well, I love getting feedback!

Last edited:
Could you give me some advice for Eventide? It's very unfinished, but I'd like some feedback on the paths and stuff! The flower designs on the ground show where I'm gonna be putting a flower for my flower art, so keep that in mind.

DA: 4E00-0031-15C1

Mine is in my signature. It still feels like it's lacking something or a few things. I just don't know what to add or take away.

Could you give me some advice for Eventide? It's very unfinished, but I'd like some feedback on the paths and stuff! The flower designs on the ground show where I'm gonna be putting a flower for my flower art, so keep that in mind.

DA: 4E00-0031-15C1

The idea of the flower art is really cool, I look forward to seeing it completed.
You have very unique path designs. Maybe line more plants around them, like bushes, I'd recommend the hydrangeas because they have similar colors to your paths.
Only your middle bridge connects with the paths, maybe do it so that all or none of the paths connect to the bridges?

For me what helped the most while building my town was to first connect all the important buildings, bridges, and permanent residents with a path. Also, to keep in mind what kind of theme you are going for and use pwp similar to that theme.

Etoile fits in perfectly with the town, she is so cute! And Cindy's outfit, I love it, very fitting for the mayor, so perfect! Makes me want to design my own mayorly outfit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is in my signature. It still feels like it's lacking something or a few things. I just don't know what to add or take away.

I like that all of your villagers are on the lower half of the map, my town is the same way.
Your collection of flowers is very impressive. A problem with all the flowers is that it currently leaves places a bit unaccessible such as Merry's house. (By unaccessible I mean no run zone)
Maybe adding more pwps to the upper half of the town would be nice.
The flower bed below Leaf's house is kind of lost there since the flowers on top of it blend in with its surrounding.
More variety on how the flowers are placed can also spruce it up a bit.

Starail is still very much in progress, but I don't know where else to head. What pwps should I put up? Should I include blue hydrangea bushes with my blue roses to line my paths? I'm unsure. My theme is an English country town, with a blue-and-purple asthetic. I mean to evoke the sense of walking among the stars.

DA: 5F00-0036-6DE0

Now that you mention it I do see what you mean about merry's house. I think I might put some bushes, mushrooms and trees around it. Sorta like she lives in the middle of the forest.

Yeah I thought the Flower bed would look nice but it does seem to blend in. I kinda want to see what it looks like in the spring.

Thank you for visiting!

I'm going to fix a few things and update it fully for the last time in a couple days, so... any kind of advice would be appreciated :)

DA's in my sig :)

Last edited:
Starail is still very much in progress, but I don't know where else to head. What pwps should I put up? Should I include blue hydrangea bushes with my blue roses to line my paths? I'm unsure. My theme is an English country town, with a blue-and-purple asthetic. I mean to evoke the sense of walking among the stars.

DA: 5F00-0036-6DE0

Very creative name, I really like it.
I think adding the blue hydrangeas would be a great idea, not to mention it will let you spread out more blue roses. I have many blue hydrangeas with my blue and white violets and it really matches and looks so well when they bloom. Bushes can really make an area pop. Your paths are very pretty and ornate btw.
Beau seems to be kind of in the way of the path and bridge right below it, maybe move that bridge (or him)?
The area you have right below the cafe is a perfect place to make a mini plaza, you can add benches or fountains, anything really, it can make it look like a "hangout" place.
Adding illuminated pwps can help evoke the walking among the stars vibe, find a big enough space and design an all lights area/plaza/block. Maybe right across the upper bridge on the right? You could even dedicate a house to a space like theme with the sun, moon, and asteroids.
Putting flowers in front of the bridges really breaks the running flow, one can accidentally destroy the precious blue roses.
It would be nice if the path that leads to the upper bridge continued upwards to meet with the well and lead all the way to the metal bench.
I like where you have the campsite, it is nice having it close to the camp grounds. You can make a tree tunnel right underneath the campsite so that the tunnel leads up to the tent. It is a very tricky sliver of land to deal with.
The fairytale lamp posts seem a bit scattered and random, maybe add some kind of order to them?

Would love some advice! I have a couple of empty spots that I don't know what to do with... some general ideas would be nice too! I don't time travel but I do reset for villager house placement! :) I know the flowers are a mess too, but they're everywhere and I'm not sure what to do with them either!

6E00-000F-8519

I'm going to fix a few things and update it fully for the last time in a couple days, so... any kind of advice would be appreciated :)

DA's in my sig :)

Wow, perfect day to save the dream, such puffy clouds!!
I really like how the trees are and pwps are outlined by those bricks.
So colorful and pretty! Such a happy town!! I love the symmetry above the plaza, I'm a big sucker for it.
Using the totem pole in the playground is very different and creative, I would have never thought of it.
I'm not really a fan of fake grass but this looks so good. You don't need advice, you showing off! This town is so beautiful!!!
The only tiny thing that I would change is right below the train station, the top left topiary, I would switch it for a tree stump to better match the rock on its opposite side. It would also give you an extra pwp, it could be used in the flower patch above the police station.
But, yeah, just wow. Very well organized and pretty, it shows you have put a lot of time and effort into it, congratulations.

I would love some feedback on my dream, the dream address is in my signature

Would love some advice! I have a couple of empty spots that I don't know what to do with... some general ideas would be nice too! I don't time travel but I do reset for villager house placement! :) I know the flowers are a mess too, but they're everywhere and I'm not sure what to do with them either!

6E00-000F-8519

Maybe add more bushes to go along the flowers. Try to get a silver axe to make more of your stumps special ones, it's a simple touch that really adds to the whole look.
I like how your bridges are set up on the map, looks really cool.
The fire pit seems a bit out of place next to the fountain and flower arch.
I like the area right below the cafe.
The area right above the police station and right below Chai's house can be used to make a playground or a plaza of some sort. You could add a fountain, flower clock, or some other fairly large pwp in the empty spot to the left of where the dr who cutout is.
A bench/hammock/resting area can be added right next to the water pump for the villagers.

I would love some feedback on my dream, the dream address is in my signature

So many new villagers, very cool.
Waking up the plaza looks very pretty, very nice map.
Nice use of leafless trees, the house and its exterior fit in perfectly there.
I kinda wish the money tree path led to something, even if it was something tiny like a gift or stump to sit on.
I like the organization and how the paths all lead to something.
I like the way stiches's house is placed and developed, it really shows your love for him.
Great overall symmetry, I really like that.
Part of me wishes the path below stiches was a three tile road instead of a one-tile-bush-in-between road, it would make it easier to go by.
Very nice and colorful, very good at landscaping. The middle part below the river feels like a very nice garden, fun to walk through.
Very pretty town, the path you chose looks great with it, and a very nice time of day too.

Wow, perfect day to save the dream, such puffy clouds!!
I really like how the trees are and pwps are outlined by those bricks.
So colorful and pretty! Such a happy town!! I love the symmetry above the plaza, I'm a big sucker for it.
Using the totem pole in the playground is very different and creative, I would have never thought of it.
I'm not really a fan of fake grass but this looks so good. You don't need advice, you showing off! This town is so beautiful!!!
The only tiny thing that I would change is right below the train station, the top left topiary, I would switch it for a tree stump to better match the rock on its opposite side. It would also give you an extra pwp, it could be used in the flower patch above the police station.
But, yeah, just wow. Very well organized and pretty, it shows you have put a lot of time and effort into it, congratulations.

Oh my, I'm getting all flustered here ^^ but thanks! I'm glad you noticed the sky, I've set my town's date in August specifically because I wanted to capture the puffy clouds... I just couldn't help it, I love them more than any other weather status of the game, even more than double rainbows...

Replacing one of the topiaries for a treestump is actually a great idea! :O I've been cursing against that damn rock ever since I started landscaping the area, and I was also a little bummed out about hitting the max PWP limit so soon... so that would be a great way to kill two birds with one stone!

Thank you so much for the advice! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit :)

I have some in my signature. You are welcome to visit one or all, if you like. :)

So many options, I picked Farmland.
Such cute paths, the flower tile is very pretty. I like how colorful it is.
The idea of making the bus stop into a fruit stand is very clever.
I kinda wish there were a bit more trees, it looks a tiny bit bare on the top half.
I really like the peach road.
I had a bit of trouble understanding why the gyroids were scattered on the bottom left, are they supposed to be field workers?
The ideas of each of the houses is very cool and creative.
Very pretty and well organized with a good amount of symmetry and very colorful, very nice.

I've only got one: 4B00-0033-32C5, Pallet

Other than tinkering around with the houses here and there it's pretty much done, but I love getting visitors.

Very creative name, I really like it.
I think adding the blue hydrangeas would be a great idea, not to mention it will let you spread out more blue roses. I have many blue hydrangeas with my blue and white violets and it really matches and looks so well when they bloom. Bushes can really make an area pop. Your paths are very pretty and ornate btw.
Beau seems to be kind of in the way of the path and bridge right below it, maybe move that bridge (or him)?
The area you have right below the cafe is a perfect place to make a mini plaza, you can add benches or fountains, anything really, it can make it look like a "hangout" place.
Adding illuminated pwps can help evoke the walking among the stars vibe, find a big enough space and design an all lights area/plaza/block. Maybe right across the upper bridge on the right? You could even dedicate a house to a space like theme with the sun, moon, and asteroids.
Putting flowers in front of the bridges really breaks the running flow, one can accidentally destroy the precious blue roses.
It would be nice if the path that leads to the upper bridge continued upwards to meet with the well and lead all the way to the metal bench.
I like where you have the campsite, it is nice having it close to the camp grounds. You can make a tree tunnel right underneath the campsite so that the tunnel leads up to the tent. It is a very tricky sliver of land to deal with.
The fairytale lamp posts seem a bit scattered and random, maybe add some kind of order to them?

Thank you so much! I'll definitely get started on that plaza area by the cafe, that's a super cute idea. I will try to connect the paths (and redirect around Beau, I DID hate I that it gets congested through there), plus all the floral and tree advice. I have killed...more than a few cosmos and roses. I had thought about the illuminated pwps, but I hadn't even considered a star themed house. The small green one on the bottom left? I'll make it bigger and spacier!

To be honest, I like having the full apple orchard in that large space to the right of my top-most bridge, so I'm not sure if I want to put illuminated pwps in there... I might try it near Lucky's house in the southern right side. But if I put the illuminated arch below the well, would I be able to run my path through it and up to the well?

I've only got one: 4B00-0033-32C5, Pallet

Other than tinkering around with the houses here and there it's pretty much done, but I love getting visitors.

I have visited your town before, very colorful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! I'll definitely get started on that plaza area by the cafe, that's a super cute idea. I will try to connect the paths (and redirect around Beau, I DID hate I that it gets congested through there), plus all the floral and tree advice. I have killed...more than a few cosmos and roses. I had thought about the illuminated pwps, but I hadn't even considered a star themed house. The small green one on the bottom left? I'll make it bigger and spacier!

To be honest, I like having the full apple orchard in that large space to the right of my top-most bridge, so I'm not sure if I want to put illuminated pwps in there... I might try it near Lucky's house in the southern right side. But if I put the illuminated arch below the well, would I be able to run my path through it and up to the well?

I'm glad I could be of help. :)
I don't know how well the path would run through the arch but everything is always worth a shot to get a town going.
I look forward to seeing your town grow and progress, cheers!

My other town Chocolat, 5B00-0011-F739

It's currently in a WIP, but outside is almost done.

Back