• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Huck's RV in my campground (vending machines, fast food items) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
***Please stay with me when you're in my town. If you don't see me, stay where you are, and I'll come to you. ***

I have Huck's RV in my campground today, which has these items for sale:

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=huck&interior=&fashion=

Would anyone like to visit and buy anything? I don't need any form of payment, just you'll need enough MEOW coupons to buy things from the RV. They cost 5 coupons each.

Please note that the game limits every character to only 3 RV orders total per day, so if you've already ordered 3 items from another RV today, you won't be able to order more unless you TT or use another character that hasn't ordered 3 items yet. Let me know if you'd like to visit multiple times.

Was that you in my town just now, Spy? Or were you trying to visit but it didn't work?

EDIT: Guess that was you, then. Don't know who kept trying to come over while you were here. I should clear out my friend list a bit. ^o^;>

Last edited:
Hi i would like to visit, are you still open? =)

Certainly! I'll add you and open my gate for both of you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open.

EDIT: Haven't seen anyone in my town yet. I'm closing my gate, please post when you're ready to visit, and I'll open it again.

Last edited:
hi there, I was trying to visit but couldn't see your town unfortunately. I'm ready to try again if you are? :)

Yes, I'll open my gate again now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know if you're still around, NewLeaf-Me-Alone, and I'll open my gate for you.

And would anyone else like to visit Huck?

EDIT: I actually need to take a quick break, but I'll be back soon to let more people visit Huck's RV.

Last edited:
Sorry about that, I was freezing so I stepped away to make myself a cup of hot chocolate.
I'm ready to visit whenever you're back ^-^ Thank you ❤️

Hi i would like to visit, are you still open? =)

I'm sorry it took me so long to add you, i was busy looking for someone who could help me with getting a new haircut for my character, without succes lol. I hope you are still open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back