• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gabe the (Meme) Dog has passed away. :(

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose

The video I chose to share is kind of ridiculous, but the content is okay for the site, and it had the most views among other Gabe tribute videos. For those of you who do not care for memes, Gabe was just a cute and very silly little dog who went viral for his bark. I don't really know what makes his "bork" so special, but he is precious. I really enjoyed videos of him, and he was just a pure and sweet, kind of meme star. He will be missed by his family and his fans.

Please be respectful. Despite memes having a bad reputation at times, we also have very nice, family friendly memes. Like Gabe. And animals deserve respect too. :(

Rest in peace Gabe, don't know that meme but that doesn't mean I cannot value life.

so many borks! he gave us so much and I hope he rests peacefully over the rainbow bridge

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't tell you how many times I subjected my family to the "live" endless streams of the bork songs... he will be missed

I don't know who you are but rest in peace little fellow.

Poor thing, i never really watched any gabe memes but still, rest in peace gabe

awwww no. i shall contribute to bork meme.

R.I.P bork doggo, sweet lil marshmallow pup.

Back