• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Villagers you want but you can't have.

I really want Medli in my town. I have the amiibo to scan her in but I already have Poppy and Sylvana in town and I want them too. I really don't want 3 normal villagers in town. :(

Actually, in my case it's not so much with villagers but special characters instead... I would love if Rover and Phineas could move into my town.

I really want a town full of penguins (I have 5 so far), but I can't get all the amiibo cards for them and tbh I don't like buying villagers off people.

Last edited:
Can't have Alice since I got a full town in Joyville.
Besides I'm missing a uchi villager here so I would pick Canberra if I had space.

I'd love to have Lolly, Freya, Sprinkle, Aurora, Vivian, Beau, maybe even Merengue back as well but... No more space. I guess I could also put Felyne on the list too because I actually HAVE one of the Monster Hunter amiibos, but it's Japanese and I'm keeping it sealed for now so I can't have Felyne yet... At least not until they localise these amiibo, if they ever do. I'd gladly buy another one to open so I can keep my Japanese one sealed.

Last edited:
Epona, but I can't afford amiibos at the moment. I would also like Wolfgang, but I have to way of obtaining him atm.

There are no villagers I want that I haven't been fortunate enough to have join my towns. I have ten towns, so I have one hundred villagers ranging from tier one to tier five to Welcome Amiibos, Splatoon and Sanrio. If anything, I wish I could have every single one in many, many villages, but you do have to draw the line somewhere, lol.

Vladimir. I had him when I started and he moved out. I want him back but I am nowhere near close enough to finishing the cycle and I don't have his amiibo card to break the cycle :(

i definitely want erik, beau and diana but i already chose 3 deer dreamies.

I would absolutely adore having Felyne in my town, but not only am I iffy about spending real money for villagers, it's also impossible to get my hands on a MHU Amiibo where I live right now anyway.

That, and I already have two cat villagers in Kabuki and Merry, and would rather have my town as diverse as possible.

I'd love Dizzy in my main town again, but I have no more room and I'm too attached to them to let them go (plus plot resetting would be a nightmare with all my flowers and no room to put paths down). I don't think he'd fit in my other town because I'm making it horror themed and I don't want him to live there and be cursed haha XD Other than Dizzy, there are a few other lazies I love, like Bone, Biskit, and Benjamin (who was also in my reset town with Dizzy). I'd love to have all the dogs in my town honestly lol.

I have ten towns
what the heck
As for myself, I have the Sanrio cards, but I want Chelsea AND Etoile in my town, but Goldie is DEFINITELY staying and I like Marina a lot too. (I'll probably replace Vivian with Chai, though... So that's one Sanrio gal, at least!)

Champ the monkey. He (and all the monkeys) were only available in Japan in Wild World but I hacked him into my game back in the day and freaking loved him to bits. I like to think I still have Champ but he's just the porter at the train station (looks exactly the same excluding the uniform). : )

My #1 favorite villager, Carmen.
She doesn't fit my main town's theme(beach/pirates+sailors).

Once I transfer all my old stuff out of my current cycle town, I'll probably reset it and convert that into my other town idea that's still in my head, and have her waltz around there.

Same applies to some other villagers I really like.. Lobo, June, Ellie, Cece, Vich?, Ursala, Muffy... The list goes on and on..

(I see why people buy multiple copies. I'm honestly considering getting a 3rd town now.)

I'd love wolf link for his looks, but I've never cared much about TLOZ so I'd feel like a total loser getting the amiibo. The doubtsss (':

I want the villagers Portia or Bella to live in my town, Portia because of sentimental reasons but I can't have her because I already have her in another one of my towns in another animal crossing game. Plus I want to try having different villagers in town rather than the same ones I've had over and over. As much as I like her and i'm tempted to get her, I want to try something new. Bella because i've always liked her design but whenever it came to choosing a peppy for my town, i've always come across another peppy and decided that I wanted them more than her. That and my favourite villager of all time is a peppy (Ruby) so I tend not to want more than one peppy personally, just to keep the town balanced as the peppy personality can get old real quickly in new leaf.

Last edited:
Back