• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers you want but you can't have.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Good morning.
I was thinking in this and I'm not just talking about the ones you can't have because of the 10 villager limit.
-Maybe Villagers that every time you going to get them, something happen.
-Amiibo Villagers like the Splatoon or TLOZ ones.
-Maybe you don't want another copy of the game and you can't have that other 10 you like.

In my case, i always want Apple, but every time i'm going to get her, something happen and now, i need to get rid of Sprinkle who came via Amiibo card (it seems you can make her leave in a natural way).

In other way, i want Epona, but i don't have any plans in get the Sheik Amiibo so...

Anyway... What about you? Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Last edited:
bones and coco have always been my favorite ever since city folk!!
too bad finding them is super hard. sigh.

baabara, etolie and medli.

baabara i have literally not been able to get for the full 3 or 4 years i have been playing, every trade always falls through, i've never seen her in my cycling town etc. which seems categorically ridiculous and obviously the gods of acnl working against me lol.

and for etoile and medli i don't plan on getting a scanner or the cards so its not possible and just have to admire from afar. :"((( wish you could trade em

Lolly. She doesn't fit my town theme, I've already chosen my 10 villagers, and there's two Normal villagers that I have planned already. But she's so cute! And she shares my birthday!

Maybe if I ever get a second town, I'll make it summertime themed and Lolly (aka Ramune) can fit in. But that's pretty unlikely and I'm not the type of person who can take care of multiple towns and make them perfect. I just don't have the devotion!

Drago, Fang, O'hare, Puddles, and Purrl but they don't fit in my town. I just want them all!!!

Half my village is already cats so I' am limiting my self to just one more and all cat town is really tempting but I think it would probably be a bit dull after a while.

baabara, etolie and medli.

baabara i have literally not been able to get for the full 3 or 4 years i have been playing, every trade always falls through, i've never seen her in my cycling town etc. which seems categorically ridiculous and obviously the gods of acnl working against me lol.

and for etoile and medli i don't plan on getting a scanner or the cards so its not possible and just have to admire from afar. :"((( wish you could trade em

I feel your pain... As i said, every time i'm getting Apple, something happen and i'm not able to get her.

i adore so many villagers but i'm pretty strict about them fitting my theme. phoebe is the only exception in my main town right now, all my villagers have to be blue/purple/pink/white. but i'd really love lolly. i also had stitches at one point but kicked him out due to his colors.
i'd also really love felyne in my second town... he fits my theme but his house is kinda ugly, which is one reason why i ruled him out. i could easily buy his amiibo online but i cant kick any of my other dreamies, i love them too much :(

(by the way, i have apple's amiibo if you ever need her!)

If it's a non amibo figure or Sanrio and you can make space I went a little card crazy when the store was ridding buy one get one so pm me if you are looking I "likely" have more often than not anyway just in case I like to help and am always redoing something at this time of year.

You know you could get the OOT Link amiibo for Epona too. It's cheaper than Sheik.

I have amiibos for most that I love so I can have them all luckily. In fact I just got Marina in the mail from a trade today so now I have all the octopi. I only like her though lol.

Last edited:
I wish I could have some of the welcome amiibo ones but I don't have amiibo cards haha

Coco. Etoile. Timbra. I already have two normals in Starail, so I can't have Coco or Etoile unless I kick out Fauna or Tia...and pffff that ain't gonna happen. Timbra is a snooty tree deer that says pinenut, but I have Diana!

Maybe some day I'll get a third cartridge and make the spooky town I had planned on. *faraway stare...*

Last edited:
It would've been really nice to have more than 10 villagers in a town.
..I wouldn't have 4 towns just to have all the squirrel villagers. (I have other villagers that are my favorite too that are living there, that's why I have 4 towns.)

Marty or Toby. Because it's hard to get Sanrio cards from where I live lol. I'm not too crazy about moving them in though.

FELYNE. :< That little kitty is too cute, but I already have towns that I'm pretty happy with and the amiibos are still decently expensive. Other than that, I actively have many copies of the game so I can have all m beloved villagers--- even then, though, there are still so many lovely villies that just can't fit in the limited-space towns.

I'd love to have a town with all the Zelda villagers and have Felyne in my main town but I refuse to pay for the amiibo. I also want to make my second town into a farm and would love to have Etoile.

Sanrio Villagers, obviously!
?toile is my favourite. I want HER.

rilla, merengue, and poppy. i just dont have room for them! :/ nintendo please raise the villager limit bar

- EDIT -

did i mention these cuties:

-bea
-melba
-maggie
-NORMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!special angelcake i love her so much ugh shes a cutie
-nana
-poppy...sobs
-frita...fast food mom
-katt
-renee
-jacob
-julia

and every single lion villager

Last edited:
Back