Sanrio/Amiibo RV Visits!✿VICHE✿(OFFLINE)

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (102) +
So I have the full Sanrio card set, all three compatible Splatoon amiibos, and an Isabelle and Kicks amiibo as well, and I want to share my luck with others, so when I am online I will be offering free visits to the RV I have over. Since I am trying to obtain all the items from each card/figure I will have them over a few times at least to obtain all of their items, once I am done I will cycle back through them when I have time just to offer visits.

Sadly I have already moved in Etoile to my town so she can't come and visit the camp anymore but all of the other Sanrio characters and amiibo charecter I have will be available so feel free to lurk until I have the villager whose items you're after!

Rules:
1.) One person at a time!
To avoid any chaos I will only accept one person at a time
2.) Stay on the path and follow me!
I don't want anybody to ruin my paths or steal anything so please follow me to the campsite or I will END
3.) I will end the session when finished!
I will sit on the log outside the camper until you exit and promptly end once you do so I can get more people in so don't leave the RV until you're done getting what you want!

Last edited:
That's so kind of you :3
I'd love to visit Chai once you have her in your campground - I'll keep my eyes on this post until then!

Sorry I've been lazy the past few days, this will officially start tomorrow, I have also obtained a few Welcome Amiibo cards and made an order for the Splatoon figures so I will also offer visits for them when I receive them! Stay tuned!

That's awesome! I would love to visit her whenever she's in your campground! I'm happy to wait till then ^ w ^

I'd love to come by now - It'll take me about five minutes to add you and come over

I'll add you and open just 1 second
I'm open now. Come over when you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well it's getting late so I'm gunna close for the night. I'll be back tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back