please show me your lovely interiors! (visiting dream addresses)

Kindra

Rae (AEDT timezone: UTC+11)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
August Birthstone (Peridot)
White Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Hello! I'm looking for some inspiration for my mayor's house so I'm looking to visit some beautifully decorated ACNL homes :blush:
Please share your dream addresses if you would be so kind!!
(I won't be reviewing them, sorry! I'm just looking to collect some dream addresses to visit when I get the chance!)
In particular I'd really like to see rooms that are on the more rustic side, but please feel free to share all of them regardless!! I'll be visiting them all eventually!! :blush:

Thanks!!

In Tinytree my mayor's (Jules) house is sort of rustic, but with more asian/exotic themed furniture. There's also a cabin (Charlie) and a bed &breakfast (Mei) that have rustic themed rooms :) (they're all complete!) feel free to visit, DA is in my signature.

Mine are all done. Codes are in Signature. Snow Whites cottage is very rustic. Farmland has some rustic rooms. You might find inspiration in Pooh's house in my Sunshine town, and Critter's also has some rustic rooms. None of my towns are very modern. I hope this helps.

My mayor's home is designed to look like a normal livable home, my DA in in my description. :)

My town (and most of the houses) are more on the fancy side, but I hope you find some inspiration in them! :)
DA: 4A00-0024-E5A5

Thanks so much for sharing your dream towns, everyone!! I'm really excited to visit them all! :blush:

4B00-0033-32C5

I'd be lying if I said my houses were rustic, but they are my favorite part of my town, so hopefully you'll find stuff you like anyway.

Hope ya like modern towns, cause that's what mine is.
Dream Address should be in my signature.

Hello Rae, it's good to see you back. Your town inspired mine so much. Only one of my homes is completely finished and I think you'd find it's got the exotic traveller vibe. :)
Can't wait to see what's next in the town of North. :)

Gladly! My DA is 5F00-0036-6DE0.

My main room, upstairs, and basement are complete. (For now.) I have incomplete circus and mermaid rooms. I love interior design so please come on down!

Back