Smoodles of my Villagers

M-i-i

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
[SUB]Just a late night smoodle of one of my villagers!
I plan to draw them all out and updating the post everytime I make another! I also posted this on my dA page!
Molly on dA[/SUB]
MOLLY THE DUCK
Molly.jpg
Kid Cat on dA
KID CAT
Kid Cat.jpg

Last edited:
omg cute is that a human version of Molly? i love those little gijinka things!

i've been planning on doing that to all my villagers eventually. i can't wait to see you do Blanche, I also lovelovelove her.

[SUB]
What is a smoodle?
small + doodle = smoodle
just a word that came into my head at the time of whenever I started calling them 'smoodles'

omg cute is that a human version of Molly? i love those little gijinka things!

i've been planning on doing that to all my villagers eventually. i can't wait to see you do Blanche, I also lovelovelove her.

YESS ITS MOLLY I HAVE HER AMIIBO CARD AND I WAS SO HAPPY; SHE'S SO CUTE!!
and yes I can't wait to draw Blanche, I was debating if I should draw her or Molly first but I stuck to molly bc I felt blanche was very fancy in my eyes BUT WE'LL SEE!![/SUB]

[SUB]
small + doodle = smoodle
just a word that came into my head at the time of whenever I started calling them 'smoodles'

YESS ITS MOLLY I HAVE HER AMIIBO CARD AND I WAS SO HAPPY; SHE'S SO CUTE!!
and yes I can't wait to draw Blanche, I was debating if I should draw her or Molly first but I stuck to molly bc I felt blanche was very fancy in my eyes BUT WE'LL SEE!![/SUB]

smoodles are smoodles no matter how smoodle.

And omg fancy cute Blanche I can't wait. I love her cute little eyes and her little curly fluff of hair. She's an angel. I personally like a lot of the Snooty and Normal villagers aesthetically, but I love the droopy fashion eyelids a lot of Snooties have lmao!!!

my main villagers that I wanna do are Fuchsia and Plucky bc they are the Uchi loves of my life.

smoodles are smoodles no matter how smoodle.

And omg fancy cute Blanche I can't wait. I love her cute little eyes and her little curly fluff of hair. She's an angel. I personally like a lot of the Snooty and Normal villagers aesthetically, but I love the droopy fashion eyelids a lot of Snooties have lmao!!!

my main villagers that I wanna do are Fuchsia and Plucky bc they are the Uchi loves of my life.
Fuchsia hm? She looks interesting and the only uchi character I always kept receiving was Cherry but .. I JUST PREFER OTHERS..
Adorable!! <3
Thank you so much!!

Back