• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Please Help Me With My Wishlist ❤

mayorhana

♕ miss mayor hana ♕
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
edit: since i've cleared up my wishlist for now, i'm looking for villager pics! here are the following:
-Bud
-Punchy
-Purrl
-Louie

edit: 1/21/18: starting this again! i haven't been on this site since last year and i've recently started playing animal crossing again. hope everyone had happy holidays! ❤

I would greatly appreciate any help in completing my wishlist !!

Here's my wishlist ❤ : http://moridb.com/catalogs/UdGKFpJPcM?limit=50&offset=0
I can either pay for the items, or trade with items from my shop (must be a fair trade) :)
here's the link to my shop: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...OSET-BLOWOUT!-EVERYTHING-MUST-GO-❤&highlight=

thank you in advance!

Last edited:
I can get you everything but the paintings ^^ but..not till tomorrow morning ;v;

Last edited:
I have the robust statue. :) I'm pretty sure it's genuine but if you want to wait until you give it to Blathers to pay I'm cool with it! Is 5 tbt ok?

oh shoot i forgot about this ;v; I can't do it till a little later, my sister is currently playing.

Hey! I can get you these items:

Alpine Chair
Alpine Closet
Alpine Dresser
Alpine Lamp
Alpine Rug
Alpine Sofa
Alpine Wall
Cinnamoroll Outfit
Gracie Wallpaper
Hello Kitty Wall

Would you be willing to pay with tbt? c:

Hey! I can get you these items:

Alpine Chair
Alpine Closet
Alpine Dresser
Alpine Lamp
Alpine Rug
Alpine Sofa
Alpine Wall
Cinnamoroll Outfit
Gracie Wallpaper
Hello Kitty Wall

Would you be willing to pay with tbt? c:
If the trade above doesn't go through, I'll let you know! :)

I can be another back up if you need the Alpine stuff :p I can get the splattershot for you bb <3

What I can get you:
all the alpine items listed: 5tbt
rose sofa(x4): 5tbt each
stained-glass lamp: 2tbt
Gracie wall: 2tbt

I can get you a few pieces of art on your list(5tbt each). I just need a moment to sort through what I have.

Back