7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
If you haven't read them before, click here.
So, what did you think of these? I honestly don't get scared by much, and for some odd reason I find them entertaining, but if I show them to anyone at school IRL they usually get very freaked out. If you've read them before, tell me about your experience!

I love webtoons! I'll definitely check these out tonight, before I go to sleep for maximum effect because it takes a lot to scare me as well. Thanks for linking them. <3

My friend and I used to be obsessed with webtoons on naver. I would always read them in class. I used to travel through oksu station a lot so that comic was a little creepy at the time.

i haven't actually read any of them but iv'e heard alot about them

Okay, I read them and the first one I would say was a little more "creepy" just for the fact that they would slowly zoom in on the, what you would call in a horror movie, "jump scares" frame by frame. I wouldn't jump or anything when it initially popped up but I would kind of tense a little when it got closer and closer just for the fact that, when reading horror comics, I tend to linger on the bits that are the goriest because of the details and I knew that, the closer it got, the more details would be revealed lmao but that's just me.

The second one I didn't really find scary or creepy at all but overall it piqued my interest more with the whole messaging format that the narration kind of morphed into. I could probably describe this one as more "eerie," simply because, being in NYC and taking the subway daily, I see things like how that woman was acting all the time and to imagine my everyday experiences taking a turn like that would be so frightening. So it's more like I felt a tad creeped, not at the comic itself, but the concept of experiencing something like that since it is so similar to what I see everyday (minus the paranormal, demonic bits).

Overall, I liked them! Thanks a lot for the suggestions! <3

Last edited:
OOOH. I'VE SEEN THESE. At least i remember the first one pretty well. I liked them, but I wasn't crazy about them. I love webtoons though. I have this webtoons app and follow a ton of comics.

i've already read this a few years back when i was the most into creepypasta and just creepy stuff online in general, but i remember thinking it was really cool hahaa

Back