• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Looking for Series 5. Have 1-5 and Welcome Amiibo to trade. USA only, please

Hi I have 5 cards you need

202-Blathers
304-Phineas
343-Annabelle
374-Tank
393-Frobert

Will you trade your WA

6- Hornsby
29-Julia
34-Boots
41-Norma
46-Dobie

I can trade: 154 Rhonda, 392 Cranston, and 393 Frobert
for your WA 41 Norma, WA 46 Dobie, and WA 47 Buzz*
*(or any three from my 'looking for' section in my thread (see signature))
Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello, would you be interested in trading my 091 Muffy for your 47 Buzz?

Would you be willing to trade two WA cards for Francine? I only need 4 more and you have all of them-WA17, WA33, WA44, and WA46. Wish I had more on your list to trade. :( Thanks!

I am interested in wa03 June. I have 243 Drago & 057 Phil to trade if you are interested in my offer.

Last edited:
Hello, would you be interested in trading my 317 Goldie for your 224 Paula and 262 Blanche?

I have 261 Tucker and 365 Peggy. I'm not sure if you will trade between series. Although I'm interested in 03 June (not sure if you traded her), 33 Ellie (not sure if you traded her), 04 Piper, and 29 Julia.

I have number 57 Phil. I've never traded before, so how exactly does this work? xD
I really want number 173 Julian though.

Last edited:
Back