• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Looking for Series 5. Have 1-5 and Welcome Amiibo to trade. USA only, please

Have a deal in place for every card except Merengue. Anyone have that one for trade?

Hello! I was wondering if you still had Piper, Ellie, or Dobie available? She's one of the last 3 I need.

Last edited:
Well, if you ever want to trade your WA, I have some ac cards, but I doubt it. Congratz on finishing!

Hello,

I am going to try me finish couple of sets for my daughter for xmas. I could really use the following. Can you please let me know what you would want for these cards?

003 DJ KK
012 Crazy Red
013 Saharah
017 Lottie
020 Curt
033 Bill
035 Deli
051 Opal
064 Pudge
065 Midge
072 Lionel
074 Cobb
086 Chief
093 Bertha

Hey! I was looking for WA22 Bitty and WA34 Boots. I don't have any of the MSS cards, but if you needed anything else I'd gladly trade it :)

I'm interested in 108 Tommy, 110 Leila, 135 Pheobe, 190 Vesta, 196 Freya, 197 Kid Cat, 236 Freckles, 291 Sparro, 372 Doc, 378 Barold, 388 Maelle, WA 16 Stu, WA 21 Boyd, WA 22 Bitty, WA 42 Gonzo, & WA 49 Ike but I don't know what you would want to trade for them...

This is a long shot, but I want to try and trade away these extra AC cards. I really want Kid Icarus AR cards, but I sorta want the Mario Sports Mix cards too. I will get a list together of what I have on each of these if anyone wants to try and set something up.

I would try selling them on reddit, amiiboswap is briefly open for paypal buying.
I wish I had something you needed, you have a lot of good ones!

34 Boots

Hi! I'm interested in both 34 Boots and Crazy Redd, I can offer Goldie Amiibo Festival Promo Card for it. If you don't want to trade, I'm totally okay with that. You choose whichever you want to trade either Boots or Redd. Just thought I asked. :)

Last edited:
|sf>Honestly, I finished collecting the AC cards ages ago, but I'm part of a Facebook Nintendo forum where there's someone else who still needs AC cards. However, she doesn't need any of my duplicates. I've also gotten into the Mario Sports cards and I'm down to needing just 8 of them. I feel like I've just about exhausted my options on those, so I'm trying to see if the other person needs any of your AC duplicates. With the Mario Sports cards I have some double duplicates and even some triplet duplicates. I'm not ready to set up anything at this point, but I just thought I'd throw this out.

Finally got to open my packs. Got 30 I needed and 30 duplicates. Anyone in the US looking to trade? I need 18 for a complete set.

Sure of the series 5 dupes but I need to check on the 1-4 and Welcome Amiibo. Let me know if you're interested in any of those and I'll check

Back