Shop Re-made To Transfer "Ownership"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. Sorry if you have not recieved a reply or an acceptance of your order. Please post again! :D

I went to bed extremely early as I was incredibly tired. Other providers had some things they also had to take care of I believe.

I will not let this happen again! :( Or at least try not to. I am genuinely upset of this.

I hope all of you are having an incredible day so far, as I am having. :)

Please post orders and I will try to accept it myself or let another provider know of your order & they may accept it. Ty! :)

Last edited:
Sup fam!

There's a few things I've never been able to find - can any of you find : blossoming dress / fairy bottle / hinaningyo / shogi pece / kimono / spring kimono / nintendog (dalmatian, labrador or dachshund - no chihuahua) ?

As for how much I'm willing to spend to be honest I don't know - depending on what you can find just make me an offer :)

Thanks ❤️

Can I get a Dazed Dress?

I will try to find one for you but I cannot guarantee. Can any other provider help Spy out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sup fam!

There's a few things I've never been able to find - can any of you find : blossoming dress / fairy bottle / hinaningyo / shogi pece / kimono / spring kimono / nintendog (dalmatian, labrador or dachshund - no chihuahua) ?

As for how much I'm willing to spend to be honest I don't know - depending on what you can find just make me an offer :)

Thanks ❤️

I accept this order! ^_^

I will try to get everything on here for you. After I do, can we negotiate the price? :D That's my least favorite part. :(

ah i dont know how much clovers you have but i would love to buy all of them :p
edit: i spent all my bells but i would still like as much as i can buy

Last edited:
ah i dont know how much clovers you have but i would love to buy all of them :p
edit: i spent all my bells but i would still like as much as i can buy

Does anybody have the dessert case?

Accepted! You can buy 18 clovers @1milk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean 9 sorry, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I need a celeste ribbon and 40 cedar saplings. Is 50 tbt okay?

Accepted! 40 cedar saplings would be 1 TBT each.

okay! i just bought a few in bulk and i prefer to buy it in bulk so ill save up more to buy like 25!

I'm looking for Timmy&Tommy RV-only items. Specifically:

cart return
New 3DS - T&T
retro sink
shop mat

Not many people seem to have the T&T amiibo, so any help would be great.

Sup fam!

Thanks ❤️

Hey gurl, Raskell has gotten busy and has asked me to accept your order~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for Timmy&Tommy RV-only items. Specifically:

cart return
New 3DS - T&T
retro sink
shop mat

Not many people seem to have the T&T amiibo, so any help would be great.

I accept this order! 40 TBT sound good?

I will try to find one for you but I cannot guarantee. Can any other provider help Spy out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accept this order! ^_^

I will try to get everything on here for you. After I do, can we negotiate the price? :D That's my least favorite part. :(

Oh really?? Amazing! Actually, could you let me know roughly how much it might be? I'm afraid I won't be able to afford everything :(

Btw, I only need the dalmatian nintendog now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey gurl, Raskell has gotten busy and has asked me to accept your order~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accept this order! 40 TBT sound good?

Sup guuuurl

Oops sorry, just saw that! Please see my last post :)

Could I order Villagers pics of; June, Marina, Ankha, Julian, Claude, & Marty please if you have them

Last edited:
Could I order Villagers pics of; June, Marina, Ankha, Julian, Claude, & Marty please if you have them

I will see if I have any of those or if I can get any for you. pinkcotton and other providers may be able to get something as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please have a Striped Wetsuit for 2-5 TBT?

I accept this order! ^_^

Please let me know if we're still friends on the 3DS.

I will get it/find it ASAP for you.

Hi! I would simply like to buy a Left Splatfest Sign, if possible! :) I have 5-10TBT I could spend on this item. Negotiable, of course, if needed!

Thank you!

Last edited:
I will see if I have any of those or if I can get any for you. pinkcotton and other providers may be able to get something as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accept this order! ^_^

Please let me know if we're still friends on the 3DS.

I will get it/find it ASAP for you.

I think I will have to add you again. Just PM/VM me when you find one, please! Tomorrow is looking very busy, but I will try to get on sometime after 4-5pm est.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back